The Guardian: Jamie Lynn on Britney's legal battle and why she isn't jealous of her talented, famous and successful sister

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

They just don't realize that they stole the best time of their life from Britney. How can you be so ignorant and stupid

They know very well what they’ve done. Jamie Lynn is her fathers daughter. She believes his narrative of saving Britney and this being necessary. They treated Britney like they would their old dying great grandma. 

They live in a parallel universe or something. There's no way she can't see how her behavior and words are delusional. I can't fathom this nonchalant attitude they all have. They are all extremely close to the situation which makes it such a conflict of interest for any of them to have any control over any part of her life. This is most definitely damage control. 

Shame on you JL!

I'm starting to wonder if this sociopathic girl has access to the internet. Her self awareness and priority of shutting down the conversation about Britney's fight for her life back is so ignorant. At this point with all the revelations, her instinct should be support and justice for britney but instead she is evasive and tries to imply its a sensitive family issue she can't speak upon. 

Bryan and Jamie Lynn failed Britney. They know it deep down and can try to hide from it but it will eventually eat them up. Britney deserves better.:martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

All her rights were taken away from Britney, she was even denied to be the mother she wanted to be and JL says it’s not fair to anyone?

I don’t know if she doesn’t understand the seriousness of her sister’s situation or if she’s just trying to fool us ... but what it is not fair is being trapped in a conservatorship that is legally aimed to people who are fully dependent and disabled

2 hours ago, PZHSB said:

They know very well what they’ve done. Jamie Lynn is her fathers daughter. She believes his narrative of saving Britney and this being necessary. They treated Britney like they would their old dying great grandma. 

Only difference is Britney is still good to work to make money she cant control or spend, so they can all continue leeching off her. This is the only thing they act shes capable of doing. 

She is so jealous of her sister. Like that user above said, Bryan and Jamie Lynn failed Britney in everyway. I would NEVER let my sibling be put under a c-ship like they allowed Britney to be under and then forced to stay in for 12 years. Unfortunately though Jamie Lynn and Bryan decided that Britney's fortune was more important to them and being leaches. I'm glad that Lynne is now looking out for Britney and getting her out of this soon. Enough is enough.

Archived