AOC has firsthand experience with probate courts

Swizzers

Interesting! AOC's father passed away and his estate had to go through a lengthy probate court battle. She said she saw firsthand how corrupt these lawyers are by pocketing everything while the family was struggling. 

I'm pretty sure she's aware of the #freebritney if that's the case. I'm surprised she has done nothing to raise concern in Congress. 

She lives in my district and I've reached out to her on several occasions to attend a free Britney rally. Would be cool for someone like Ocasio-Cortez to actually do something to help Britney. An appearance at a rally would draw attention worldwide and it'd be even more bigger than it already is. 

Welp, time to flood her Twitter with tags daily till she finally responds to me lol. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

I'm sorry to say we, in general, don't really know who AOC is here in Europe. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Oh, my bad haha. She's a very popular congresswoman in America. Me, personally, I find her to be the future of America. I'm sure if u Google her, you'll see her face and recognize her immediately. 

Just now, Makemeooh said:

Who is AOC?

Very popular and pretty powerful congresswoman for New York. She's very vocal and is the future of America. She's young, she's hip, she's for the ppl, she's completely the opposite of the old political leaders we have now. She has tons of great ideas to mKe America better. 

Just now, Swizzers said:

Very popular and pretty powerful congresswoman for New York. She's very vocal and is the future of America. She's young, she's hip, she's for the ppl, she's completely the opposite of the old political leaders we have now. She has tons of great ideas to mKe America better. 

Cool! I don't know here in Brazil, but it would be good to help the FB 

1 hour ago, Swizzers said:

Interesting! AOC's father passed away and his estate had to go through a lengthy probate court battle. She said she saw firsthand how corrupt these lawyers are by pocketing everything while the family was struggling. 

I'm pretty sure she's aware of the #freebritney if that's the case. I'm surprised she has done nothing to raise concern in Congress. 

She lives in my district and I've reached out to her on several occasions to attend a free Britney rally. Would be cool for someone like Ocasio-Cortez to actually do something to help Britney. An appearance at a rally would draw attention worldwide and it'd be even more bigger than it already is. 

Welp, time to flood her Twitter with tags daily till she finally responds to me lol. 

You in Astoria? I was thinking of doing a free Britney event

Archived