Do you think Britney has a ghost singer on Swimming In The Stars ?

FullyDattAndDatt3full

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: No. It's from Glory. Glory did have some tracks where her vocals are layered with other singers, similar to Toxic, Break The Ice etc. However every single glory track has Britney as a main vocalist, the sole adlibber and she's doing background vocals (with many others of course) on every track. They even used her vocals, breathing, whisperings etc to create different sound effects during the songs. She hasn't been this involved in album vocals since ITZ. 

The snippet reminds me a lot of Liar which has ~14 vocal tracks playing at the same time, creating that "chorus" effect

1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: No. It's from Glory. Glory did have some tracks where her vocals are layered with other singers, similar to Toxic, Break The Ice etc. However every single glory track has Britney as a main vocalist, the sole adlibber and she's doing background vocals (with many others of course) on every track. They even used her vocals, breathing, whisperings etc to create different sound effects during the songs. She hasn't been this involved in album vocals since ITZ. 

The snippet reminds me a lot of Liar which has ~14 vocal tracks playing at the same time, creating that "chorus" effect

THIS. It’s a tragedy stems from ITZ have never really leaked. I would love to go through them and see all the layers. I love the layers in the Glory stems. Theyre almost as glorious (:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:) as stems from songs like Break the Ice and Gimme More

2 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

If you can't hear it than like what kinda fan are for reals

One that can hear the difference between Britney Spears + a background vocalist, especially when Britney is mimicking the songwriter/BGV’s singing style

like the other user said, check out Liar’s stems pack. Especially Man on the Moon, which is the same producer as SWITS if I’m not mistaken. Not only did Britney do a bunch of takes and vocal layers, but same for all the different backup singers as well

5 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

One that can hear the difference between Britney Spears + a background vocalist, especially when Britney is mimicking the songwriter/BGV’s singing style

like the other user said, check out Liar’s stems pack. Especially Man on the Moon, which is the same producer as SWITS if I’m not mistaken. Not only did Britney do a bunch of takes and vocal layers, but same for all the different backup singers as well

Glory she worked on or was allowed to because of the bomb that Britney Jean was considered. 

Archived