Explain your username

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Exhalers have the option to change their username.

Yall all have cute stories. Bee is just my family nickname I've been called that for as long as I cant remeber and I needed something to go with it so busybee is what it was. I was too lazy to make it cuter but now after hearing yalls stories I want to change mine :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

It's my family nickname, and it's what I use in all social media platforms and online games that I play/played, ever since. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

The only people who calls me by 'Steph' are clients and that's how I know it's work (biech) when they call me Ms. Steph. :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

Do...do you mean  they call you Ms. Ariana?:xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:. Who are you really?! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

• Love 2

Well, my nickname‘s actually Johnny. All my friends call me that. Johnsons goes way back to my teenage years when my friends and I were playing around with our names. Always putting a „snsn“ at the end. So Stefanie would become „Stefsnsnsn“ and Johnny would become „Johnsnsns“. It produced a funny phonetic noise...:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale::yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

Its obviously short for Break Up With Your Girlfriend. I felt like a bad bittch at that period of my life and I found out that a lot of guys who I slept with actually had partners and were monogamous :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Some were even married, and I swear I found this out late, I ain't not homewrecker :flawlessbye_leave_walk_there_i_said_it: So I was listening to BUWYGF and was like "omg :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: Ariana is a *** just like me" and voila, that's how the Exhale me was born :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, Mooncatcher said:

I am a writer, English is not my native language  though:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

My first book Mooncatcher debuted on Amazon under the penname of Eric Klosner:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

I am so proud of my book:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: I have been writing this series for a decade now, finishing up the third book soon

Brinny inspired to become a writer:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Hide contents

I am not promoting my book by the way, just spilling the truth gurls:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I will wait for the Audible release 

wHaTs aUdiBlE?

Spoiler

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block