Katy Perry returns! Performs "Not The End Of The World" for the first time

Jordan Miller

53 minutes ago, davidspears said:

I agree somewhat.

I do really like her but you can go off a person.

I feel like she needs a break, build momentum and then make a comeback.

Literally feels like she has just given her baby away and is continuing her music. 

Her music isn't good. Smile was awful. Witness was mostly bad. I think you're right - she needs to go away and stop forcing it. She's always been a try-hard so I guess forcing is just her thing but I'd love to see her come back with quality music again. She'll prob never top Teenage Dream bc it was so good and almost impossible but her music has been on a decline ever since that album.

not you guys ****t*ng on this performance... maybe y’all lowered my expectations but that was pretty good! all things considered, this is one of the better live performances I’ve seen in the age of corona...

I want Adult Dream and Katy in latex and a blue wig again.

she needs a good team and has to nurse her image just a little bit to build a legacy early Katy deserves. she’s heading into Christina territory rn.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Ouch, why are the people here so bitter, yall jealous that she achieved so many things in just 2 eras? 

Anyways, NTEOTW should be made a single, given intense promotion and interviews, alot of promotion tactics and with all of that, it will become the Womanizer of her career :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Did she had a second single from this album after Daisies? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, Dexwhitespears said:

Someone teach her the act of letting go :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

She really doesn't understand that too much exposure is eventually just bad exposure. 

Who cares though about this flop B-lister

vTMdfZfkRM5dS.gif

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

I don't understand your drama behinds the "overexposure", like if the artists wanted to perform let them be, and if you really don't care then let the news pass. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Ouch, why are the people here so bitter, yall jealous that she achieved so many things in just 2 eras? 

Anyways, NTEOTW should be made a single, given intense promotion and interviews, alot of promotion tactics and with all of that, it will become the Womanizer of her career :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I disagree, I think that track is a pure boomer considering how she just recreated Black Widow while sampling another song. The pre and chorus are indeed the hooks but the melody in verses are so lazy.

I think Tucked, Champagne Problems and Only Love stand great chances to chart.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Dexwhitespears said:

Well looking at how her last two albums have fared, forget news, people have let her pass :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I understand that the last two albums are clearly wasn't her peak, but there's a reason why she's still released Smile [track] as a single even though it was widely leaked everywhere like a month ahead of it's initial release.

It's your choice to be labeled as hater by using your data and energy to spread bitter comments. 

Just now, Albert Avelarde Asper said:

I understand that the last two albums are clearly wasn't her peak, but there's a reason why she's still released Smile [track] as a single even though it was widely leaked everywhere like a month ahead of it's initial release.

It's your choice to be labeled as hater by using your data and energy to spread bitter comments. 

Lol, spreading cold facts you mean. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

"clearly wasn't her peak" - :queenie_falling_dying_dead::frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look::idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block