BreatheHeavy mentioned in the New York Times' new podcast about Britney Spears' conservatorship and #FreeBritney

• Leader
3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Jordan was bullied by that redneck Bolsonaro lookalike bc he was already questioning the cship in 2009. Jamie said hed destroy his ***, tried to shut down BH and made Jordan cry. Back then Britneys fans didnt support Jordan but he was right all along. 

Omg :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: This was interesting to re-watch :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Haha 1
  • Leader
1 minute ago, Bundy said:

@Jordan Miller does ur dad follow Britneys news bc he also likes her or does he follow only to help BH? Im just curious :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Haha no he's a news enthusiast (mainly politics), so some of the Britney stuff has been on his radar cause of this movement. He probably couldn't even name one single song of hers :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Haha no he's a news enthusiast (mainly politics), so some of the Britney stuff has been on his radar cause of this movement. He probably couldn't even name one single song of hers :orangu_orangutan_ape:

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Look what we have here: Britney, Radar, Single... It only means one thing:

Britney Spears - New Radar Single Limited LP available soon at Urban Outfitters :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Noooo I cant believe ur dad doesnt know toxic, BOMT or oops :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: is he like this too with any other pop artist tho? 

Thats so cool that he follows the movement tho :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay: I bet he wants to see Jamie pay for what he did to Britney and u :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Jordan was bullied by that redneck Bolsonaro lookalike bc he was already questioning the cship in 2009. Jamie said hed destroy his ***, tried to shut BH down and made Jordan cry. Back then Britneys fans didnt support Jordan but he was right all along. 

What?! WHERE WAS I :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

PS: Such a twink back then... Jordan come to papa :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Love 1

"That's also like a very 2009-- like, can you imagine someone in 2020, like, trying to, like, whack-a-mole every person-- it's just, like, fundamentally impossible." - NYT reporter dude
:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Imagine being this clueless. At least they're not making fun of the movement.

Other than that, I think it's really sweet and refreshing how supportive Jordan's father is.