BreatheHeavy mentioned in the New York Times' new podcast about Britney Spears' conservatorship and #FreeBritney

• Leader

ny.jpg.e922bd298cb5a2a64a0a6f421d6679c0.jpgUpdate: I filmed a reaction video :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

Earlier:

Hey Exhale, I wanted to pass this along. I / BreatheHeavy was mentioned in the New York Times' new podcast discussing Britney Spears' conservatorship and the #FreeBritney movement. 

It's funny, my dad actually called me last night to tell me The NY Times had a new Britney podcast out, but he hadn't had a chance to listen to it. I hadn't either. Then, someone messaged me on BH's instagram and told me about the mention. It's a pretty cool honor and I wanted to share this with you.

I won't film a reaction video this time :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:. Let me know what you think! 

Below is the clip. If you'd like to listen to the 53 minute podcast (worth your time!), listen beneath the Tweet.

Or via Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/gh/podcast/who-will-control-britney-spearss-future/id120315823?i=1000499285668

• Love 6
  • Like 1
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

It's not a competition :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:  I think it's great media giants like the NYT are exposing the tea to the masses. But obviously I am biased all things considering. Anyone else agree though?

I'd say it is a competition... They see how much power independent media has gotten through podcasts so now they want to play the "little man's game" and push them out.  

54 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

So according to this podcast, "this kid (?) Jordan... in 2009 started the Free Britney movement"... What?

Jordan was bullied by that redneck Bolsonaro lookalike bc he was already questioning the cship in 2009. Jamie said hed destroy his ***, tried to shut BH down and made Jordan cry. Back then Britneys fans didnt support Jordan but he was right all along.