What are the best Destiny's Child singles? - Vote

What are the best Destiny's Child singles?  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bootylicious is my favorite song by them but I'm still flabbergasted that it went to #1. It wasn't That good. And idc what anyone says, DC was not that great. Like at all. Their songs were okay, their group structure was messy af, they didn't have great performances or videos, they wore those hideous outfits that Beyonce's mom made. Just like Beyonce, way overrated. It was just Beyonce and her backup singers anyway.

9 hours ago, Roxxy said:

This is sooo hard cause DC is like my Britney Spears but make it girl group. I can honestly say I like just about all of their singles with only one or two that i'm not so fond of anymore. But I voted for Lose My Breath. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Taste :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

The dance battle with themselves in the Lose My Breath video is everything :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 2

Say My Name
Emotion
Cater 2 U
Survivor

Their best singles.
I had to vote for Emotion though because their harmonies slay me and Beyonce's high note on the last chorus sends me to heaven.:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:
edit; omg I forgot Soldier. A bop!!!

I need a soldier that aint scared to stand up for me
9rNC.gif

Known to carry big things if you know what I mean
9rNC.gif

• Haha 6
6 hours ago, Korb said:

Say My Name
Emotion
Cater 2 U
Survivor

Their best singles.
I had to vote for Emotion though because their harmonies slay me and Beyonce's high note on the last chorus sends me to heaven.:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:
edit; omg I forgot Soldier. A bop!!!

I need a soldier that aint scared to stand up for me
9rNC.gif

Known to carry big things if you know what I mean
9rNC.gif

Great choice, I love Emotion :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

That Beyonce gif :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Soldier is a bop though :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Love 2
7 hours ago, jennyj said:

I can't with Lose My Breathe as being the current top option LOL.  It's a bop, but the 'best'?

I love Say My Name and Emotion and Survivor.  Heck even Bootylicious was my jam for a long time. It's both hilarious and a wig snatcher.

I'm kinda surprised Lose My Breath is winning too :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Love your choices :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block