Justin Bieber wants the media to stop using unflattering photos of him

Sooooo, Justin...........

Who are you boo?

These connections to churches and "God"

Gurl, what's up?

Thanks for bringing Shawn into this, he needed that publicityΒ 

So, Happy Thanksgiving and no more Eminem wannabe songs (this sounds like Eminem and Rihanna monster wannabe)

Love you both kittensΒ 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Ben Foden. He was once married to Una Healy from the Saturday’s until he cheated on her fine *** - which is beyond me.

Β 

Aah. The rugby player. Remember him finely now as my memory jogs back to googling pictures of him in a desperate hope if anything was leaked when I was a teenager. It finally got leaked and wasn't impressed. Una Healey got a lucky escape, if anything to go by the leaked picturesΒ :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, BigDadyy said:

Aah. The rugby player. Remember him finely now as my memory jogs back to googling pictures of him in a desperate hope if anything was leaked when I was a teenager. It finally got leaked and wasn't impressed. Una Healey got a lucky escape, if anything to go by the leaked picturesΒ :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Right. Sometimes the fantasy seemsΒ almost better.Β Β :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Who decides what’s an unflattering photo? Could just be labelled fierce, funny, casual, laid back, not photoshopped, without makeup, natural etc instead rightΒ :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:.

What he really means is β€œstop judging my looksΒ negatively”. And nobody can controlΒ what others think of what they seeΒ :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:.

A lot of his narcissistic pain here could have been avoided hadn’t he not acquainted with Stache in the first placeΒ ned flanders psychadelic GIF.

Finally if he did not have a problem with what he looks like he would not care so he is actually exposing he himself dislikes the photos. So basically he needs to work on himself and practiceΒ some self acceptance :bow_bowing_orange:.

On 11/21/2020 at 7:41 PM, Shadelena said:

Maybe if he stopped looking like a mess....

Β 

The media had 0 respect during Britney's 2007 and during Selena's rehab , men really get bothered by the bare minimum

Girls can be super shallowΒ when they young about looks too, especially his fanbase, the day he gets fat he's career is over so I get that, from him.

and knowing I work/beginning to work in some parts of the industry, it's very importantΒ both genders. You can always be replaced by something better looking.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block