Lawyers for Britney shares court docs and says Britney really doesnt manage her social media accounts

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

Jamie already tried to use her instagram against her, isnt that funny? 

Tbh people can call Sam Kingham or whatever, but Im still not convinced by him. Why did he never use the fact he abused Preston and has a restraining order where he cant be near her kids for 3 years? Or the fact Jayden hates his guts? Or the fact the cship was used to say itd make better for Britney and her kids and now Britneys conservator cant even be near her kids and shes barely seeing them! Why was that never used on court? Yeah, I know the judge knows about that, but why Sam never mentions that when Jamie keeps with his bs trying to drag the whole thing everytime? When Jamie tried to use her instagram against her, why didnt Sam say she doesnt post herself? Why didnt he point out that Jamie was using her instagram against her as if he doesnt even know how shes doing privately? Tbh I dont expect much from him. 

Wasn't Ingham part of the reason she landed in the cship in the first place? I only know what I watched on Deep Dive, but they said he had a 15-minute "emergency" talk with her and walked out of there saying, "She does not have the mental capacity" so that her father and Lou could quickly put her under a conservatorship.

20 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Also, it sucks that she doesn't own her own social media, but tbh wbk. I still believe she has a lot of say as to what goes on the gram. 

Why would it make sense that she has a lot of say over her social media if she can't even buy her own coffee whenever she wants to? They treat her like she has no mental capacity to make statements. Then there's no reason to believe they'd say "Ok, let's ask Britney what she wants posted here."

I've been saying it the entire time, she never posted these ridiculous streams of emojis and exclamation marks before I think late 2018.

😂🤷🏼‍♀️!!!!

I’m doing that whole work on yourself thing at the moment ☀️🍍🥦🌹🍊💅🏼 !!! PS ... I wanted to get creative 😜💋🍽 !!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Bundy said:

Pretends To Be Shocked Surprised GIF - PretendsToBeShocked Surprised  Pretending - Discover & Share GIFs

But seriously wasn't it obvious!?!? Where are all the silly flop fans who pretend to want Britney free but at the same time hype the **** outta those posts and whatever TeamCon puts out?! What is this, delusion? Or some sort of imbecility trait? If you wanna help Britney, DO NOT ENGAGE, DO NOT HYPE, DO NOT SUPPORT whatever her BRAND and PAPA SPEARS puts out.

Stop trying to make "Britney" on Instagram happen. It is not her.

Stop babbling out about things you do not understand.

If BRITNEY is on strike until things change, then so should we.

Just.... Phaedra parks rhoa phaedra GIF - Find on GIFER

4 minutes ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Wasn't Ingham part of the reason she landed in the cship in the first place? I only know what I watched on Deep Dive, but they said he had a 15-minute "emergency" talk with her and walked out of there saying, "She does not have the mental capacity" so that her father and Lou could quickly put her under a conservatorship.

Why would it make sense that she has a lot of say over her social media if she can't even buy her own coffee whenever she wants to? They treat her like she has no mental capacity to make statements. Then there's no reason to believe they'd say "Ok, let's ask Britney what she wants posted here."

I've been saying it the entire time, she never posted these ridiculous streams of emojis and exclamation marks before I think late 2018.

Yeah. He was appointed by the court, but he sure helped team cship a lot. He also didnt do **** for 11 years. 

I genuinely can’t believe there’s people in this thread who think she wore the yellow top to ask for help and that the everything is fine video was her idea. I would quote y’all but I’m on mobile and it won’t let me do that :orangu_orangutan_ape:

her Instagram genuinely confuses me though. I don’t believe it’s her but if it’s run by her team why hasn’t she posted about new music releases? Is it possible they’re not posting about it because they know it’s known info that Britney is refusing to work and they wanna push the narrative that she really runs the account? It’s just so weird.

1 minute ago, studlygeorge said:

I genuinely can’t believe there’s people in this thread who think she wore the yellow top to ask for help and that the everything is fine video was her idea. I would quote y’all but I’m on mobile and it won’t let me do that :orangu_orangutan_ape:

her Instagram genuinely confuses me though. I don’t believe it’s her but if it’s run by her team why hasn’t she posted about new music releases? Is it possible they’re not posting about it because they know it’s known info that Britney is refusing to work and they wanna push the narrative that she really runs the account? It’s just so weird.

I thought about that too. Theres already many people saying she doesnt control her instagram and the news about her refusing to work while Jamie is still around were everywhere. Theyd be pretty dumb and obvious If they make posts promoting JLs **** and SITS. 

2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I thought about that too. Theres already many people saying she doesnt control her instagram and the news about her refusing to work while Jamie is still around were everywhere. Theyd be pretty dumb and obvious If they make posts promoting JLs **** and SITS. 

IDK I feel like we still might be seeing a post on the day of release or sth like "This is for my fans !!! 💋💋💋 I love you guys so much !!! God Bless 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🙏🏼✝️ 💁‍♀️ 💁‍♀️ 💁‍♀️  !!!!!!!!!"

This is what I am thinking since some time ,even before our movement started I was doubting that Britney has any control over her social media knowing she is in conservatorship and knowing how controlled her interviews are since 2011.

But now I have full confirmation in court document.

Anyone thinking/believing Britney has a say in her social media is a fool.

I know that sometimes they post something that can make us believe that it is Britney behind it but it is just a manipulation and gaslighting. "Oh look it is a hint ! Britney is sending a secret message!" and then lots of post that show her unstable.

And as she is in conservatorship they can push her to do whatever they want her to do. She can't fire them,leave them,go away or finish any contact. She is stuck with them. And they have total control over her and her life. So they can push her to do whatever they want.

And even Jamie used her Instagram against her in court and look at the court documents above...

16 minutes ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

IDK I feel like we still might be seeing a post on the day of release or sth like "This is for my fans !!! 💋💋💋 I love you guys so much !!! God Bless 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🙏🏼✝️ 💁‍♀️ 💁‍♀️ 💁‍♀️  !!!!!!!!!"

If they try, I hope they are dragged to the pits of hell, where they all belong. 

Britney used to actually run her website (britneyspears.com, not Britney.com that was always run by Jive now RCA) but Britney completely ran bs.com and had a team that designed it, etc. and she had it so she and Lynne could post blogs, etc. and it was really her and there's no doubt in my mind that she would have used social media. Unfortunately with the c-ship, it's very clear they don't allow her to.

Also ever since the c-ship, her official site has been so ugly. Britney use to have her site looking FRESH.

2 hours ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

It's not a shocker that Ingham would have made that decision at the time.

Britney was talking gibberish, and it was clear from the pap videos that she'd become unglued.

The medications listed in Lynne's declaration against Lutfi likely weren't an exaggeration. Between what Britney was taking herself and what Lutfi was putting in her food, she was walking a dangerous line.

Since Jamie is in charge of her social media.... And he's supposed to be on such good terms with Sam, that they have such a great relationship.... It won't surprise me now that Sam would sometimes upload or be the one behind her social media sometimes. 

It does make sense when he accidentally... My bad, I mean accently went live on instgram and he snatched the phone away from her. It also explains why he comments on her posts but "Britney" never comments on his. It also explains why when she posts, he (9 times out of 10) replies to it immediately. 

This guy is really starting to look more and mkre bad each day. 

Archived