Lawyers for Britney shares court docs and says Britney really doesnt manage her social media accounts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sheer incompetence of it all.Β 

I am still convinced those videos where she walks back and forth were for them to take screen captures.

She probably never thought or expected them to upload the video. Several edits to make her look off.Β 

Her "unflattering" behavior on there. The hired bots that are obvious there for concern trolling.Β 

Jamie has got to go. She is probably not allowed to go on IG live.

Team CON has really tried to sabotage her in the court of public opinion. Between this and them having TMZ on speed dial...

You can tell that there is someone who acts as an intermediary and monitors absolutely everything that is being posted on her instagram page.Β The way everything is written as an advertisement even the so-called "personal" posts. The way she NEVER responded to any comments or DMs. I've never seen her posting a comment. You can tell it's a business page and not a casual one. Britney may have a personal instagram we don't know about and Team B just reposts stuff from that page on the official one.Β 

3 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

We knewΒ 

but ... most of artists have a social media team, right?

Β 

A lot of them. But none are being abused. ANDΒ nobodyΒ stops them from saying what they really think, you knowΒ Carbi B lives talking **** with fans all the time for example,Β Madonna posts stories about her children,Β and Britney... Well, her father uses herΒ IG against her in court.

:(

5 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

You can tell that there is someone who acts as an intermediary and monitors absolutely everything that is being posted on her instagram page.Β The way everything is written as an advertisement even the so-called "personal" posts. The way she NEVER responded to any comments or DMs. I've never seen her posting a comment. You can tell it's a business page and not a casual one. Britney may have a personal instagram we don't know about and Team B just reposts stuff from that page on the official one.Β 

The captions yes. EspeciallyΒ when they put things like β€œin the most Britney way”! β€œYou know us girls”! It sounds so forced to me.Β :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

1 minute ago, Karmickiss said:

The captions yes. EspeciallyΒ when they put things like β€œin the most Britney way”! β€œYou know us girls”! It sounds so forced to me.Β :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I think that the way the posts were written is purposely silly to make her come across as childish/delusional. Brit seems way more lowkey/introverted. It's not cohesive with her personality. It looks off. It's like they're purposely sabotaging her.

There were many things showing that she never had any control over her instagramΒ 

- Britney is super controlled. There are many stories about her trying to talk smt with an interviewer and her security coming in to ask If everything is fine, that story about the Extras' guy being banned bc he didnt ask Jamie to take a pic with Britney, even tho she knew the guy from other interviews. Her interviews only allow pre-approved questions, smt that made Carson Daly shade the **** out of her team 9 years ago. She mentioned the word cship 4 years ago and it was cut. If shes that controlled in her personal and professional life, why would they allow her to have access to her instagram where she could livestream, talk to millions of people and say whatever she wanted? Would they even take a chance and risk smt?Β 

- all these years, she doesnt interact with other people on instagram. her few comments and likes were always on JL's instagram and such. She didnt even follow Sam for the first years they were dating and everyone know hes an attention ***** who would probably have asked her to follow him the minute they met. She doesnt even follow her childhood friends too :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

- Jayden clearly wanted many followers on his instagram and YouTube. Ive always thought that if she had any control, she would follow her kids' instagrams like Kevin does, even more when Jayden didnt have a problem wanting to be private before.Β 

- then theres the fact that Britneys instagram rarely posts on the weekends.Β 

- she never did a livestream or anything that would show she might have some control over her Instagram afterall.Β 

- there were like a couple of stories all these years.Β Β 

- theres that moment when she takes a pic with a giant nordic guy during her intimate tour and she says to Robin "lets tweet that out" and Robin replies "gotcha"Β 

- once Lou tagged JL on a Santa Spears' post about Britney on the MMC. Why didnt she tag Britney if there was any chance that Britney could see that post too?

- when Sam took the phone away from Britneys hands after she said "we are live now", I dont think it was only bc he was scared she could say smt that she wasnt supposed to say. I think he got nervous bc team cship would know that he lets her use his phone so she can see smt on instagram. This also made me think that she probably doesnt have access to internet on her cellphone and uses Sam's when she can.Β 

- Bryan himself said her posts are pre-approved. I dont think she even knows whats being posted all the time, but even if that was the case, its not like she has the final word. From what Bryans said, it was obvious she cant just post what she feels like posting.Β 

- she follows Lou even tho theres not even a single pic of them together.Β 

- There are other things that I cant even remember rn, but stories that dont add up with what we know from the past. Like when Britney said she never had a white bathing suit or she didnt have bangs since when she was a kid. Also, when she mentions Justin, she says Justin or Justin Timberlake, I never saw her saying JT before that post earlier this year.Β 

8 minutes ago, Bundy said:

There were many things showing that she never had any control over her instagramΒ 

- Britney is super controlled. There are many stories about her trying to talk smt with an interviewer and her security coming in to ask If everything is fine, that story about the Extras' guy being banned bc he didnt ask Jamie to take a pic with Britney, even tho she knew the guy from other interviews. Her interviews only allow pre-approved questions, smt that made Carson Daly shade the **** out of her team 9 years ago. She mentioned the word cship 4 years ago and it was cut. If shes that controlled in her personal and professional life, why would they allow her to have access to her instagram where she could livestream, talk to millions of people and say whatever she wanted? Would they even take a chance and risk smt?Β 

- all these years, she doesnt interact with other people on instagram. her few comments and likes were always on JL's instagram and such. She didnt even follow Sam for the first years they were dating and everyone know hes an attention ***** who would probably have asked her to follow him the minute they met. She doesnt even follow her childhood friends too :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

- Jayden clearly wanted many followers on his instagram and YouTube. Ive always thought that if she had any control, she would follow her kids' instagrams like Kevin does, even more when Jayden didnt have a problem wanting to be private before.Β 

- then theres the fact that Britneys instagram rarely posts on the weekends.Β 

- she never did a livestream or anything that would show she might have some control over her Instagram afterall.Β 

- there were like a couple of stories all these years.Β Β 

- theres that moment when she takes a pic with a giant nordic guy during her intimate tour and she says to Robin "lets tweet that out" and Robin replies "gotcha"Β 

- once Lou tagged JL on a Santa Spears' post about Britney on the MMC. Why didnt she tag Britney if there was any chance that Britney could see that post too?

- when Sam took the phone away from Britneys hands after she said "we are live now", I dont think it was only bc he was scared she could say smt that she wasnt supposed to say. I think he got nervous bc team cship would know that he lets her use his phone so she can see smt on instagram. This also made me think that she probably doesnt have access to internet on her cellphone and uses Sam's when she can.Β 

- Bryan himself said her posts are pre-approved. I dont think she even knows whats being posted all the time, but even if that was the case, its not like she has the final word. From what Bryans said, it was obvious she cant just post what she feels like posting.Β 

- she follows Lou even tho theres not even a single pic of them together.Β 

- There are other things that I cant even remember rn, but stories that dont add up with what we know from the past. Like when Britney said she never had a white bathing suit or she didnt have bangs since when she was a kid. Also, when she mentions Justin, she says Justin or Justin Timberlake, I never saw her saying JT before that post earlier this year.Β 

E quando Amber Lynn disse que ela usa o Instagram via computador quando sabemos que nΓ£o tem como postar via computador a nΓ£o ser via IGTV se o arquivo estiver no seu computador, ou se vocΓͺ tiver uma extensΓ£o para o navegador. Ela tambΓ©m disse que uma equipe monitora as publicaçáes.

I’m so happy we have itΒ in black and white for all you flop fans who argue until you’re blue in the face. Britney has no control over her social media and never has. Her innocent videos areΒ being manipulated.

Now can everyone stop saying β€œwell Britney said this on social media” or β€œBritney looks happy she told us on instagram” it’s bs. She doesn’t have access to the internet probably hence why Sam deals with it all

Archived