Jamie Lynn Spears fansite shuts down: "we feel cheated out of money"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

2 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

Imagine allowing this to happen to your probably only stan. Also Jamie Lynn's reply is like "Thanks for the money ho, bye" tenor.gif

She really thinks shes Britney that lost fans after the desert tour but got many others whenever she did new music :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

JL's few remaining fans are only Zoolander 101's orphans who think that **** show has some chance to be picked up again by Netflix or smt :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I am honestly entertained by JL's attitude tbh.  The best move she coulda ever made was being on MTV's Teen Mom.  It literally came out as soon as she got pregnant too. What a missed opportunity for her. 

What about this blockbuster? I thought it was inspired by Jun... I mean, Jamie Lynn's iconic teen pregnancy? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

81skJPYqFoL._SS500_.jpg