Swimming With the Stars release explained (who and why)

Easy There

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Once a Kanye West fan asked Kanye to sign a UO Cassette of one of his records and he was so confused about where that fan got it and did not even realized that his team and UO had a deal to put his record into cassette forms and sell it. So this thing with Britney isnt just for her, it has been happening to various artist.

I mean that's fine. Record company has every right to earn money every way they can especially when artist is on hiatus or retired.

But this if true further proves that Britney stated I do not wanna work at all whilst my father is in charge. Which contradicts fan claims that she only meant performing,when they were defending their decision to support this.

1 minute ago, David Rose said:

was mood ring really that successful though? like really, I cant imagine the label made much of nothing from that release. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Yes. Song stayed No. On iTunes for quite some time. Overtaking big *** artists such as Gaga and Ariana on their debuted week. And it literally had no support from her label or artist itself. 

2 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

It is still supporting everyone regardless of who decided to put it out. Despite her team not being involved, britney still gets a cut which means that her team also gets a cut/conservatorship gets a cut

Exactly. It really isn't that hard to wait till next hearing at least. To at least wait till she is free from that trash. If you so desperately want to bop to it then just download the song illegally or some shot lol

2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

The thing with vinyls is ight I guess. Because her team already got paid. Regardless if the vinyl is succes or not. But then again,we need to send them message as well to stop with this bs whilst she is fighting for basic human rights.

This is basically what we (people who support buying vinyls of new releases) have been saying for a VERY VERY long TIME! The damage has already been done, because all the money taken in buying the vinyl is only going to UO and Sony because TeamCon already got their share, so whether we buy the record or not, money for TeamCon has still been taken :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

This is basically what we (people who support buying vinyls of new releases) have been saying for a VERY VERY long TIME! The damage has already been done, because all the money taken in buying the vinyl is only going to UO and Sony because TeamCon already got their share, so whether we buy the record or not, money for TeamCon has still been taken :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

But refusing to buy them is even better. Because its sending a message to UO. They sure in hell know what's going on. Yet they still keep going with their BS. 

33 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Yes. Song stayed No. On iTunes for quite some time. Overtaking big *** artists such as Gaga and Ariana on their debuted week. And it literally had no support from her label or artist itself. 

iTunes is completely irrelevant though. It did nothing on the actual charts despite that iTunes success, and the money they made from the release is akin to a drop of water in an ocean. It's essentially nothing.

5 minutes ago, David Rose said:

iTunes is completely irrelevant though. It did nothing on the actual charts despite that iTunes success, and the money they made from the release is akin to a drop of water in an ocean. It's essentially nothing.

It showed them despite everything she still has  a chance for some success with proper push. And that's the main point.

13 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

I don't even know which is more horrifying; her team milking her legacy with her or her label trying to milk her legacy without her :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

No one around her even cares about her as a person anymore. All they care is the money she's rakes in to everyone around her.

Its frightening.

Our best call atm is to boycott everything brand related.

Archived