This Day in Pop: 'Britney: The Videos' DVD is released in 2001 (November 20)

With a title like that you’d think ALL of Britney’s music videos up until that point would have been included on it dd.

I think this DVD/VHS could have had a lot more to it but it’s okay for the most part. The Making of Crossroads segment has a snippet of that unreleased version of Bombastic Love!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

i remember getting this on VHS in 2001 and tbh feeling so disappointed. i remember it being only 30 minutes long including slave and overprotected music videos i think. i just remember as well a bit  where all it was was Britney posing and dancing in front of a camera for 3 minutes

i wonder why they even made it. do you think .it was set out to be better but they gave up for  some reason??

Her best DVD was definitely the In The Zone DVD. Thats a brilliant DVD of the ABC special, making of toxic video, an full interview with her about ITZ.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
51 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

i remember getting this on VHS in 2001 and tbh feeling so disappointed. i remember it being only 30 minutes long including slave and overprotected music videos i think. i just remember as well a bit  where all it was was Britney posing and dancing in front of a camera for 3 minutes

i wonder why they even made it. do you think .it was set out to be better but they gave up for  some reason??

Her best DVD was definitely the In The Zone DVD. Thats a brilliant DVD of the ABC special, making of toxic video, an full interview with her about ITZ.

I think it was more of an enhanced promo / teaser for the HBO special and the movie Crossroads. 

The Britney album didn't even have all of its videos yet. 

• Like 3