So...who is singing on Work B*** ? Myah or Britney ?

Jamie Lynn Forever

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, peyote said:

IMO Myah. It’s not Britney until the Vegas version which has prerecorded vocals. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I agree with this as well.  The studio version doesn't sound like her at all, but the pre-recorded Vegas version at least somewhat sounds like her.

Studio is Myah. Vegas "pre recorded" vocals are Britney. 

But I also don't think the vegas vocals aren't "pre recorded" for the vegas show. I think they're just the vocals Britney recorded in the studio, the ones that they decided to switch with Myahs. And they just used Britney's vocals in the vegas mix

"Work, work, work,.." is Britney and "You better work b**tch" in the end is Britney as well. You can hear it's in a lower key.

Otherwise, it's Myah all the way.

Some people say Britney and Myah's voices are layered together but that's not true. 

If Britney was throughout the entire song, we would have long ago a version featuring Britney's vocals only.

We also have the stems and there's no Britney.

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

'Britney was in the studio solid for 3 days recording WorkB. She left the kids to walk home from school, so she could spend all her extra time recording her lead single from her much anticipated, most personal album to date- Britney Jean'

Said nobody ever.

I like to lie to myself and tell myself that she's on at least 70/80% of WB. It's still a tune & it's aged well. 

But my non-stan friends will never know the truth...

Kim Kardashian Shut Up GIF by GQ

Archived