Britney Spears - Anticipating (Music Video)

Lonely2001

So guys we know that Anticipating has it's own official music video, and we know that it's the DWAD performance with a few edits. But does anybody actualy have the official music video? @MSTAR is going to release his edit of the music video in HD or 4K and I can't wait for it. On this link you can actualy see the description of the music video: https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=LlU1AAAAIBAJ&sjid=fCUMAAAAIBAJ&pg=508,2422565

And here is my edit of the music video, I hope you will like it: 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Anticipating... I must say I hated this song back in 2001, but over the years it has grown on me and I truly love this song now. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I know there technically is a video, but I guess I never think of it since the song had a limited release and it's just a rip from the HBO concert, but yes technically it's the official video... I also don't think of "Kill The Lights" in regards to her official videography since it's literally a fanmade video LOL.

OMG and by the way, did ya'll read that newspaper article?? It's so shady... "It starts with Britney displaying horrible chorography" But do they have eyes? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

6 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Oh Anticipating... I must say I hated this song back in 2001, but over the years it has grown on me and I truly love this song now. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I know there technically is a video, but I guess I never think of it since the song had a limited release and it's just a rip from the HBO concert, but yes technically it's the official video... I also don't think of "Kill The Lights" in regards to her official videography since it's literally a fanmade video LOL.

OMG and by the way, did ya'll read that newspaper article?? It's so shady... "It starts with Britney displaying horrible chorography" But do they have eyes? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

I was like whatttt??? The choreography is great. I mean the song gives that kind of vibes, you know. I would consider Kill The Lights in the videography if it wasn't just for half of the song... And did you know that That's Where You Take Me was an official Britney single in the Philippines, ans it has a video too. Here is the link: 

4 hours ago, rasim.cesko said:

I was like whatttt??? The choreography is great. I mean the song gives that kind of vibes, you know. I would consider Kill The Lights in the videography if it wasn't just for half of the song... And did you know that That's Where You Take Me was an official Britney single in the Philippines, ans it has a video too. Here is the link: 

Britney has additional adlibs at the beginning of the song in this video that aren’t on the album version.

I know how the music video was, I remember watching it on TV.

The funny thing is during that summer I went for vacation to the south of France and we had Anticipating music video on TV here and because it was so close to the border with Spain, we could watch I love RollnRoll music video on spanish channels because they had that single overthere. I could spend hours in front of the tv to see the ILRNR music video since we didn't have it here in France and I was so shocked when it was playing.(the world before the Internet !!) 

The music video for Anticipating was just the concert just like in the DVD, there were no special effects or backstage clips or anything. Not that I remember.

Fun fact.. the first physical single I bought in a store was Anticipating. :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Archived