"Pepsi New Generation" remastered in 4K!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi!  Just wanted to share my last video which is a Pepsi commercial featuring Britney, I remastered it in 4K. Hope you will enjoy!

THANK YOU! THIS QUALITY IS FANTASTIC AND IT WAS SO REFERESHING TO SEE SUCH AN AMAZING COMMERCIAL GET THE QUALITY AND RECOGNITION IT DESERVES Hoping to see the second pepsi commercial 2002 in 4k q

Thank you so much! You are doing the lord’s work!  Random question: what is the official title to this song? Is it “Now & Then” “Pepsi Generation” or “New Millennium”?

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

THANK YOU! THIS QUALITY IS FANTASTIC AND IT WAS SO REFERESHING TO SEE SUCH AN AMAZING COMMERCIAL GET THE QUALITY AND RECOGNITION IT DESERVES :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Hoping to see the second pepsi commercial 2002 in 4k quality :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

Thank you!!!! I will do The Joy Of Pepsi and Pepsi We Will Rock You too in 4K! :neydedance_purple:

13 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Thank you so much! You are doing the lord’s work! :bow_bowing_orange:

Random question: what is the official title to this song? Is it “Now & Then” “Pepsi Generation” or “New Millennium”?

What I know, is that "New Millennium" is the name of the last part of the commercial with the 2000’s Britney. Idk to be honnest with you if "Now & Then" is the official name or "Pepsi Generation" is, but I remember more of Pepsi Generation that’s why I usued this name. I have also seen this name on internet many times too.

4 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

What I know, is that "New Millennium" is the name of the last part of the commercial with the 2000’s Britney. Idk to be honnest with you if "Now & Then" is the official name or "Pepsi Generation" is, but I remember more of Pepsi Generation that’s why I usued this name. I have also seen this name on internet many times too.

Thanks! I usually call it Pepsi Generations too. :)

2 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Hi! :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Just wanted to share my last video which is a Pepsi commercial featuring Britney, I remastered it in 4K. Hope you will enjoy!

OMG! ...The way she was already a star before I was born :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Maybe, this is the perfect explanation to realize Britney is aging, just notice she was a teen in the 60's :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Haha 1
Just now, Dussiniers said:

OMG! ...The way she was already a star before I was born :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Maybe, this is the perfect explanation to realize Britney is aging, just notice she was a teen in the 60's :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Omg so she looks so young on BOMT and Toxic compared to her real age, considering that she was already a popular teen singer in 60’s! We learn new things everyday... :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited:

2 minutes ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

Thank you op!

WHAT 👏🏾 A 👏🏾 TIME 👏🏾 TO 👏🏾 BE 👏🏾 ALIVE 👏🏾

You’re welcome! :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I have released many other Britney’s videos remastered in 4K, you can check all of them on my channel!

22 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Omg so she looks so young on BOMT and Toxic compared to her real age, considering that she was already a popular teen singer in 60’s! We learn new things everyday... :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited:

I just remembered a rumour from an "ex" saying her real name was Belinda (or smt like that) and she was 28 years in 2000 :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

1 minute ago, MSTAR said:

Omg are yall exposing Britney today? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

I never believed that even when I was a kid :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

First bc she was a kid when she did the mmc and second bc she looked pretty much like a teen, even more when she wasnt tanned, with makeup, extensions and **** outfits lol 

16 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I never believed that even when I was a kid :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

First bc she was a kid when she did the mmc and second bc she looked pretty much like a teen, even more when she wasnt tanned, with makeup, extensions and **** outfits lol 

There are legit over a billion of rumors about Britney :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: Some people believe on some rumors that are literally impossible to be true lol

12 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

There legit over a billion of rumors about Britney :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: Some people believe on some rumors that are literally impossible to be true lol

Ikr, there was one that she was an alien and other that said she died on a car accident in 99 :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: