Ava Max drops music video for "My Head & My Heart" (it samples ATC's "Around the World")

Jordan Miller

Am I the only one who finds it super annoying and confusing the first post keeps getting 'updated' with new news and releases, while the original post was posted back in 2020?  First it was about the release of her album, then the OMG whats happening video and now this. Also, this way first posts dont match with the new edited first post. Its confusing as ****.Just create a new thread already. :miley_cyrus_disco_ball_stare:

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Anyway, the song is mweh.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I love this song and the sample is a good throwback :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

I like Ava and her album is pretty good BUT i can see why some might think differently. Hear me out.

When it comes to being a pop girl she checks all of the boxes: blonde, hot, dance, bangers, ***, fashion and good hooks. I also feel like she has picked “inspiration” here and there from other artists. At the end of the day her music is catchy and fun so i think its best to shut up and enjoy it :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof: 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, FraFromThe90's said:

She is so underrated. She have the songs, the moves, the voice. She probably only have to find a more specific look for her next album. And she have to do more promotion. 

She doesnt know how to play with camera, she doesnt have charisma, her face and expressions are kinda annoying and cringy. She isnt next Madonna or Britney, just like that Dua Lipa girl, sorry not sorry but it's true :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

On 11/19/2020 at 6:21 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Ava Max added a new song titled "My Head & My Heart" to her recent album, Heaven & Hell.

It samples ATC's "Around the World (La La La La La)"). :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

There's a newly-premiered music video for it.

I love it! I feel like this song will smash. Exhale, thoughts? 

ava.jpg.723e67a5b4b6ff2087cc788684618829.jpg

Yes. After Kings & Queens we can say it, she make bops. Now we need a petition online to make her burn that f#<k¥ng wig...

2 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

She doesnt know how to play with camera, she doesnt have charisma, her face and expressions are kinda annoying and cringy. She isnt next Madonna or Britney, just like that Dua Lipa girl, sorry not sorry but it's true :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

I'm not saying she is the next Britney, but come on, one of the most iconic singer of our generation is Rihanna, who was very basic at the start of her career, and despite developing her "badass woman" persona doesn't have the talent to be a real iconic popstar. So, what I am trying to say it's to give the possibility to grow to someone that clearly has some talent 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block