Why aren't we more concerned? (Britney's mental health state - Britney's Gram)

thisforumwhacknow

I'm very concerned about what I heard at the end of the Britney's Gram latest podcast. First of all, I think those women do a great job for being thrown into something they had no clue they were getting into, but really dug into and now have really helped this movement move forward. The last podcast had a ton of great information, but most concerning was the medical professional who spoke as the anonymous interviewer. She had some amazing insight and I truly hope that one day Britney can be placed with someone like her to rehabilitate herself after her conservatorship ends. 

However, what she spoke about towards the end is very alarming. Perhaps she did have a mental condition from her 20s that caused her breakdown (but I believe it to be blamed mostly only the pressures of her extreme fame) the intense isolation from the conservatorship has only created, or exacerbated this. This woman literally explains that such isolation that Britney has been living in in general, plus living in a state of basically constant solitude during COVID-19, ongoing abuse by having her freedoms stripped away actually eats away at neurons and parts of the brain (she explains it in much better medical terms). People comment that something about Britney is off, and it's true... Her speech, mannerisms, voice, even movements have changed, especially once the pandemic started. And this can happen from not only being on prolonged medication but living the way Britney is. 

It was really shaking when she explained how Britney's own money is the one being used to strip her of her own freedom. We all knew that before, but when she broke it down the way she did she made a transparent argument towards this actually being an unlawful, abusive situation. The conservatorship is actually creating the environment it is supposed to protect her from - which is people taking advantage of her. And with that, it's causing a serious deterioration of her mental health. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is, what you’re bringing up is kind of one of the points Team Con says if this conservatorship were to end: Britney can’t manage. She’s been like this for too long. How would she know what to do with herself?

This might pose an issue to the average person, but Britney is not the average person. She is a rich woman who can have whatever she wants whenever she wants. If Britney doesn’t wanna manage her money, she literally doesn’t have to. She can pay for someone to do it for her. That goes for anything else in her life. I am sure Britney is well aware of the psychological damage that has been done to her. There is no doubt in my mind that she does. If she didn’t, she wouldn’t be giving us so many prisoner metaphors for the past +decade. She knows her situation is ****ed and it’s hurt her. She can afford the best therapists, medical experts, anything really. I am sure when Britney gets out of this her family is going to be pushing stories to tabloids left and right “BRITNEY BREAKS AGAIN” “BRITNEY CANNOT HANDLE BEING ALONE” “BRITNEY ON BRINK OF DEATH”

we legitimately have nothing to worry about. Yes, that woman brought up very valid and sad points that Britney has been psychologically damaged from this situation, but it should be noted that in her very privileged position she can afford all the best help she can get to ease back into a “normal” lifestyle. 

• Super Mods
44 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

The thing is, what you’re bringing up is kind of one of the points Team Con says if this conservatorship were to end: Britney can’t manage. She’s been like this for too long. How would she know what to do with herself?

This might pose an issue to the average person, but Britney is not the average person. She is a rich woman who can have whatever she wants whenever she wants. If Britney doesn’t wanna manage her money, she literally doesn’t have to. She can pay for someone to do it for her. That goes for anything else in her life. I am sure Britney is well aware of the psychological damage that has been done to her. There is no doubt in my mind that she does. If she didn’t, she wouldn’t be giving us so many prisoner metaphors for the past +decade. She knows her situation is ****ed and it’s hurt her. She can afford the best therapists, medical experts, anything really. I am sure when Britney gets out of this her family is going to be pushing stories to tabloids left and right “BRITNEY BREAKS AGAIN” “BRITNEY CANNOT HANDLE BEING ALONE” “BRITNEY ON BRINK OF DEATH”

we legitimately have nothing to worry about. Yes, that woman brought up very valid and sad points that Britney has been psychologically damaged from this situation, but it should be noted that in her very privileged position she can afford all the best help she can get to ease back into a “normal” lifestyle. 

This. All the rich stars actually pay a whole TEAM or a company even to take care of their finances. They take care of everything - taxes, tickets, bills and everything money-wise. Rich people have so many bills and paychecks to give (for their albums and tours) that they would legit need to turn into accountants if they were to take care of all of this matter personally :orangu_orangutan_ape: I don't see why Britney wouldn't do that? It's exactly what they did before the breakdown too, so **** their excuses tbh :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

Britney said herself that she's the happiest she's ever been and not to worry about her. I believe her because I don't believe anyone would force her to say + record + post that. It looks like she had a really fun and relaxing trip to Hawaii with her long-term boyfriend who she seems to really love. Everything is definitely different right now for everyone because of Covid - I'm sure she would love to see her kids more.

She's not happy professionally which is why she hasn't worked in almost two years and she's trying to get her conservatorship figured out but again it boils down to her saying she's the happiest she's ever been. And why shouldn't we believe her? She's not working, she's in love, she's speaking out against the conservatorship and hoping to see progress with that. So no, I'm not worried about her mental health. She seems more like the old Britney now than in a long time - more candid and loose.

I agree with her tho. They can’t just free her immediately, she literally wouldn’t know what to do. Her mom needs to move from Louisiana and move in with her daughter and help her slowly become an adult. That’s what should have been going on these past 12 years. Britney has a childlike mentality bc she has been treated like one all her life. Imagine asking ur daddy to do something and he tells you no from the age 25-38

5 minutes ago, jokobish said:

I agree with her tho. They can’t just free her immediately, she literally wouldn’t know what to do. Her mom needs to move from Louisiana and move in with her daughter and help her slowly become an adult. That’s what should have been going on these past 12 years. Britney has a childlike mentality bc she has been treated like one all her life. Imagine asking ur daddy to do something and he tells you no from the age 25-38

Eugh this makes me so sad :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I just think of how independent she was back in 2001 when she had her own house and she said she loved having her own freedom. She just seemed so confident and independent. She’s such a shell of her old self it’s so sad that this has been allowed to happen to such an amazing woman

14 minutes ago, jokobish said:

1) Her mom should stay away tbh 
2) she does have childlike mentality 

3) but sure she needs someone like a professional life couch to help become independent. cause She seems really wise to me. But world telling her she is t capable to live independent might cause a lot of mental/psychological issues but I’m sure with a professional life couch she will be fine..

Don’t forget she’s really strong

15 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

2) she does have childlike mentality 

3) but sure she needs someone like a professional life couch to help become independent. cause She seems really wise to me. But world telling her she is t capable to live independent might cause a lot of mental/psychological issues but I’m sure with a professional life couch she will be fine..

Don’t forget she’s really strong

She’s one of the strongest humans on this planet! I couldn’t have done it this long 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

Britney said herself that she's the happiest she's ever been and not to worry about her. I believe her because I don't believe anyone would force her to say + record + post that. It looks like she had a really fun and relaxing trip to Hawaii with her long-term boyfriend who she seems to really love. Everything is definitely different right now for everyone because of Covid - I'm sure she would love to see her kids more.

She's not happy professionally which is why she hasn't worked in almost two years and she's trying to get her conservatorship figured out but again it boils down to her saying she's the happiest she's ever been. And why shouldn't we believe her? She's not working, she's in love, she's speaking out against the conservatorship and hoping to see progress with that. So no, I'm not worried about her mental health. She seems more like the old Britney now than in a long time - more candid and loose.

they would, and they probably did, a 100% make her say that + record it. I wish people realized how twisted the people around her are? There are so many proofs as to what they did, and are doing to her which are devastating tbh. I know that you, just as many others, probably want to believe Britney is not in a horrible place, but she is.

She can't even have a trip ALONE, Sam is ALWAYS with here whenever she leaves her mansion. Now, I know he's her bf, but we all know very well that sometimes we need some alone time, or some time with our friends, without our partner, it's human nature. Britney is no different, so how come she can't even leaver her home without Sam being there? If you just take a deep look into how she's living, you'll see many things simply don't fit in.

2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

they would, and they probably did, a 100% make her say that + record it. I wish people realized how twisted the people around her are? There are so many proofs as to what they did, and are doing to her which are devastating tbh. I know that you, just as many others, probably want to believe Britney is not in a horrible place, but she is.

She can't even have a trip ALONE, Sam is ALWAYS with here whenever she leaves her mansion. Now, I know he's her bf, but we all know very well that sometimes we need some alone time, or some time with our friends, without our partner, it's human nature. Britney is no different, so how come she can't even leaver her home without Sam being there? If you just take a deep look into how she's living, you'll see many things simply don't fit in.

I don’t think Jamie has been in contact with Britney, so who is making her do it?

she should work with a good life coach who has no bias against Britney... The person will coach her into being her full authentic (healthy) self... We don't know that strong Britney anymore... she has been broken down.. but not unfixable... also.. I like dr. Drew he works well and isn't so judgmental.. he would be a great life coach for Britney.. but there are so many out in California who help people change their lifestyles.. I want somebody to up her confidence, help her anxiety, help her do what she wants with full confidence and passion.. even if that means quitting music and painting for the rest of her life... with yoga on the side. 

I think she'll need lots of therapy and some life coach (that has nothing to do with her family). It's a terrible comparison, but it's like a wild animal captived back to the jungle... It can't be all of sudden, It needs time and patience.

Her extreme anxiety probably is thanks to the isolation.

Unfortunately Britney family is toxic (not her sons), I don't know If let them close would help, but at the same time she doesn't have any real friends. Somebody from outside would have to reach her (Miley, maybe?)

I just hope and pray our girl can get out of this modern day slavery and move far far away from everyone and everything. I don’t care if she doesn’t release a single thing for the rest of her life. She has give us more than enough for a lifetime and she’s been taken way too advantage of her entire working life.

#FREEBRITNEY 

4 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Exactly.

She's so happy... With her boyfriend and bodyguards ALL the time around her. Cade being her "only friend", she always going to the same places on vacation, we know her sons have little time with her. Then we have to believe Britney the happiest because she say so...

And even when she say, It couldn't be more unconvincing.

Her boyfriend looks more and more like a caretaker.

And how Jodi thinks it's ok Britney spends her time only with one person? She even see and talk with Britney regularly?

5 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

Exactly. She just has been so busy for Britney all these years being a glorified nanny to Juno's kids, with her gfs selling ****ty skin products and traveling with them, with her life in Louisiana and her friendly relationship with Jamie :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Archived