Cardi B is Named Billboard's Woman of the Year

She’s the most fraudulent person that got big alongside Tekashi 69. She used to **** people for money, she choose the most easy way to earn her money: the pole position. 

This illiterate woman is called a “rapper” but never wrote anything in her life. She’s using payola for streams and she’s sucking DJ’s **** for radio plays. WELL F DONE! A

Anyway, I am so ******* proud that I stan the most talented female rapper of all time and the top five rapper in history of rap MEN and WOMEN! Her name is Nicki Minaj and this Friday will mark TEN years of PINK FRIDAY! The most acclaimed and successful female rap album of all time! See you there *****es! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Spoiler

SPICE DI NOVA SUCKS TO BE YOU BICH! Look it up for the facts! :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Love 1

Lady Gaga had a #1 song and a #1 album, she made a benefit concert (Together at Home) that raised 128 million $, she released a book, she won all the VMAS + performed a medley, she sang for Joe Biden...

oprah winfrey omg GIF

Dua Lipa was everywhere, she had THREE very popular song this year, her album toped the chart everywhere (beside the US), she’s the most streamed artist in the world and the « hit » girl right now, her album Future Nostalgia was critically acclaimed, she did a lot of great performances...

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

And there’s Cardi B who literally only released WAP... I mean... Wtf?

real housewives of new york city wtf GIF

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block