Cardi B is Named Billboard's Woman of the Year

1 hour ago, Mooncatcher said:

to all of you saying Gaga should have been awarded:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: are you out of your mind?

Gaga debuted her major hits back in late 00s, why would Billboard give her award this year?:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

she is no longer relevant:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: accept the truth:idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no: and move on already

over it ugh GIF by Little Movie   downvote me all you want, I don't care 

Gurl she had 2 hits this era and Chromatica despite lack of promo is still selling well, have several seats gurl.

2 hours ago, Mooncatcher said:

to all of you saying Gaga should have been awarded:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: are you out of your mind?

Gaga debuted her major hits back in late 00s, why would Billboard give her award this year?:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

she is no longer relevant:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: accept the truth:idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no: and move on already

Can you read?

"Every year, Billboard holds its annual Women in Music. The Women of the year isn't about the music – more so about charities and such."

5 hours ago, Mooncatcher said:

Girl Gaga was already Billboard's Woman of the Year in 2015 despite her not releasing any music that year, so clearly the award doesn't just commemorate chart success. I mean let's ignore the fact that she had a #1 hit this year and another top 5 single; she's done enough philanthropic work this year to have at least been a contender for the award based on that alone. 

To clarify: I don't think she would've won it anyway, but at least I could've understood if she had based on her public works this year. 

• Love 1

Only two women won it twice Taylor swift and Beyonce...

Beyoncé's win in 2008 was a bad year for her family (not lemonade) but the revealing of her father's infidelities and love child. 

Reading a biography on her, she was actually upset cos of her family's life was turned upside down in what should have been. A celebration. 

Taylor win in 2014 cos of her battle with Spotify and Streaming services. 

I noticed they keep upping the premium prices cos the catalogs keep getting expensive to rent in their platform. 

Just now, Spicechinodiva said:

Only two women won it twice Taylor swift and Beyonce...

Beyoncé's win in 2008 was a bad year for her family (not lemonade) but the revealing of her father's infidelities and love child. 

Reading a biography on her, she was actually upset cos of her family's life was turned upside down in what should have been. A celebration. 

Taylor win in 2014 cos of her battle with Spotify and Streaming services. 

I noticed they keep upping the premium prices cos the catalogs keep getting expensive to rent in their platform. 

Beyonce only leads when she see $$$$  or its fashionable

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block