Madonna fans are dragging Elton john, over a leaked video from 2001. 9 years prior to Madonna calling Born This Way Reductive

Spicechinodiva

Elton, Madonna's one time friend now for, had actually been a very shady gay to her since 2001, 9 years prior to picking gaga's side. 

Gaga wasn't even In the picture when he started hatin' for no reason. 

Well in a wedding for a friend, Mick and Elton dissed Madonna's Hugely successful 2001 Drowned World Tour. 

From the 8 year Gap, to basically lack of Hits (The point of a tour is to promote your current Music release, not your catalog, that's what residencies are for Rocketman)

He's basically getting dragged cos this just proved that he's been hatin' on her way before it all went down in 2012..

I'll share the best of the Madonna stan Twitter dragging him for Filth. 

Thank you to whoever leaked this video.

FYI. 

The 8 year Gap is easily explained.

Madonna planned to tour for Bedtime Stories, But got the role of a Lifetime playing Eva Peron in the film adaptation of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Broadway musical "Evita" in which she won the Golden globe for best Actress in a musical or Comedy. 

But was Shut out at the Oscars, which shocked everybody, Since she studied Eva and her mannerisms to Become Evita. 

Lola, Happened.

Ray of light. 

Filmed a movie intended for her Gay Audience "The Next best thing", bombed but American pie was a huge hit worldwide..

She wanted to tour in 1999. But Warner said it's time to make a New Album, she got pregnant with Rocco. 

So in 2001 after life events and certain Hollywood roles, Madonna went on tour and was the Top Solo tour of 2001 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was always mean to her, but she didn't care. He apologised to her for other leaked footage and paid for dinner

I don't see what's your point with this topic?

"We were in a restaurant in France in the summertime," he explained. "She came in, and I sent over a note. She was very gracious. I apologized profusely because what I said should never have appeared in public." "She accepted our apology, and then we bought her dinner," John said. "That's over and done with. She was fantastic. She was just like, 'Okay, let's get a move on.'"

Archived