Kylie Minogue's Disco is #1 on Billboard's Dance Electronic albums chart. Becoming her first #1 album on any billboard chart

Spicechinodiva

Billboard is more than just The Hot 100 or the top 200.

Billboard covers charts across all genres including dance music. 

One of my favorite genres is dance/Electronic. 

Kylie has charted 5 Top tens on the albums Charts, is 18 in the top Dance club play acts (most successful Australian dance artist in the US).

Aphrodite peaked at #2 in the US Dance albums back in July of 2010, she was blocked by The Fame by Lady Gaga. 

But now Her critically acclaimed album DISCO (for now, reviews keep getting more negative saying she played it sAfe and went to what her fans wanted and what was expected after going country Pop) is her First dance #1 album. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHt-tuBly3F/?igshid=1egahpbhzlmch

Disco did better all around

#26 US Billboard 200 (Billboard messed Up, TXT fans addessed the issue that they messed up the entire announcement..

#2 in sales.

#4 in US Independent albums (Her 3rd Top ten on US Independent albums @babyimmafreak90

#8 on US Tastemaker albums

Overall it's already doing better than Golden and fans are asking for a Tour in the US. 

She only tour twice in the States/Canada

For You, For Me US Tour 2009

Aphrodite Live 2011. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My God she's slaying :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: (ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ ᵖᵒᵖˢᵗᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ʰᵉʳ ᵃᵍᵉ) :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I can see why tho, this record is her most disco-oriented since Fever, that's her top selling album.

And it's so good, mature, cohesive and with a rich production :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: I'm so happy for her!!

Archived