Kylie Minogue breaking down 17 looks of her career for Vogue

PokemonSpears

From a fashion and aesthetic point of view she's the best, no other popstars have all this iconic looks, and she sparks in everyone!  She have always been a fashionist but without appearing cringe or fake as often happens to the other popstar.

Her album photoshoots are also the best. Her tours always have amazing scenography (The Aphrodite tour is one of the best ever togheter with The confessions tour and the Dream within a dream tour).  And some of her video are hyponotizing, as Slow or Come into my world.

And she seems a good, healthy, stable person. 

It's so sad that the american public don't know her.  

• Like 2

* SCREAMS * I clicked so fast on that video I almost break my mouse!!!

PS: I loved watching that!! And I learned this:
- 1994: Kylie's "Confide in Me" music video with black PVC top and pants
- 1995: Madonna's "Human Nature" music video with black latex catsuit
- 2000: Britney's "Oops!... I Did It Again" music video with red latex catsuit

• Love 1
On 11/18/2020 at 2:47 AM, Paolo94 said:

I stan her hard... if only Madonna were this humble, sweet and positive :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

But yeah they have like opposite personalities :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush: love them both

Rufus Wainwright said the exact same thing. 

But he also noted. If someone was raised in that catholic teaching of Madonna's time. It's understandable. Plus she was a very angry girl probably would have been happier if her dad died, than her mother who was also named Madonna. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block