RCA Updating YouTube Videography In 2021

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i hope they at least cut the watermarks of the free version of the software they're gonna use to upscale the videos 

WHEN I GROW UP CAMEO COMING SOON IN 8K  

Hmmm not sure if this is true or not. But if it is, I hope they just replace the original videos and not reupload them with the higher quality otherwise they'll lose a lot of views.

1 hour ago, Isla said:

Hmmm not sure if this is true or not. But if it is, I hope they just replace the original videos and not reupload them with the higher quality otherwise they'll lose a lot of views.

Thats the smart business move, but this is RCA so probably new uploads :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Twitter Team
4 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Thats the smart business move, but this is RCA so probably new uploads :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

ddd it already happened with Dead Or Alive and Natalie Imbruglia's videos and both are Sony artists I think.

RCA LISTEN, you better work ***** :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:
You better use the original masters, not upscale from previously released DVD's because their quality is already quite low and colors are all wrong :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:
You better not stretch any of her videos :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:
If you gonna upscale them using AI, you better hire professional because there's enough of not-so good upscales of her older videos :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:
Do not go crazy with digital noise reduction, it only causes weird artifacts, also don't try to hide shabby quality with adding noise :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

If your masters are 60fps then go on, release them but don't try to interpolate them, it's cute but not professional :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

If you have original masters without special effects, please remaster some of the older effects, Toxic is for example very dated and almost always looks bad when upscaled. Back in 2000-2004 digital effects were super expensive but you could re-create some of the effects in toxic with 95% less budget nowadays :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 5

Lately Universal updated Shania Twain's videos and it's just meh. Looks upscaled and lmao, I've seen better upscales of Britney's videos made by a fan! :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

The only cool thing they did is that they replaced the old videos, so the view count is still there.