Rank Britney's 9 album eras

PickleSpears

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Things to consider: the album itself, videos, promo, tour, Britney herself. My list:

1. Britney
2. BOMT
3. ITZ
4. OIDIA
5. Circus
6. FF
7. Glory
8. BJ
9. Blackout

tenor.gif

I am not going to participate in this when u had the audacity to put blackout on number 9 and after britney jean.

the level of disrespect... 

7 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

tenor.gif

I am not going to participate in this when u had the audacity to put blackout on number 9 and after britney jean.

the level of disrespect... 

Haha Blackout is clearly one of her best albums but the era sucked. POM is the only decent video and it's not even amazing (the bathroom dance scene really ruins it for me). GM is embarrassingly bad and BTI is animated. Also, no promo outside of that bizarre Ryan Seacrest call with Ali Sims and Sam Lufti and the infamous VMAs performance. No tour, etc. Not to mention she was sadly breaking down at the time. This thread is about the overall era. So ironic that one of her best albums had one of the worst eras.

1 minute ago, Danielle1987 said:

Came here to say OOPS era is King and terribly forgotten and underrated.

TWBU.gif

Iconic era!! Def one of my faves but I always get sad that the promo era didn't last as long bc she went on tour like a month later. The promo she did before and during the tour though were amazing and the videos are some of her best!

12 minutes ago, SUPERJACK said:

1. OIDIA

2. Britney 

3. BOMT

4. In The Zone

5. Circus

6. Glory

7. Femme Fatale

8. Blackout 

5 minutes ago, Avatar said:

1. OIDIA
2. BOMT
3. ITZ
4. Britney
5. Circus
6. FF
7. Glory
8. BJ
9. Blackout

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with the same standards by putting Blackout last lol. We can def love an album without loving its era!

Oops! I Did It Again

Britney

In The Zone

Baby One More Time

Circus

Glory

Blackout/FF/BJ

the last 3 Era’s all have something I hate it something I love

Blackout had amazing music one of the best albums but troubled Britney and no promo and performances

Femme Fatale had decent album and hits but a Britney with no passion at times. Ive seen 5 of hers shows and FF had the worst energy imo

BJ had Vegas promo and a good looking Britney and nice interviews. I liked the setlist of POM1 a lot. But damn that album is bad...

1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with the same standards by putting Blackout last lol. We can def love an album without loving its era!

Exactly and it works the other way around as well. I was named ITZ’s biggest hater in the ITZ album rate but look how I rank the actual era here! Top 3!

1. Britney - Nice album, biggest promotion, huge tour, beauty and personality on point, best choreographies
  2. ITZ - Top 3 album, huge promotion, sultry image
  3. OIDIA - Top 3 album
  4. Blackout - Top 3 album, the album and unreleased music from that era made up for everything else
  5. BOMT - Huge way to start a career
  6. Circus - Nice album, Huge promotion and tour, she was getting back at it but u could tell something was off and she didn't gave 100% of herself
  7. BJ - Album was a mess but Vegas was a win, her performances were good, her personality was back and she was glowing, nice promotion
  8. Glory - Good album, promotion wasn't big but ok, her personality was on point, the scrapped Make Me mv and album photoshoot were a big failure
  9. FF - My east favorite era just because Biritney didn't look OK at all, all those strict rules around her, the fft looked bad, the album was good, but just not very Britney

Archived