New BreatheHeavy Video! Reacting to being in Vanity Fair

• Leader
18 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Dude stop being so insecure about people thinking you’re trying to benefit from Britney! We know that’s not the case. Take that weight off your shoulders. Awesome to be featured in VF btw. 

Haha I hear you. It's just that each video gets a lot of new people who might walk in with a particular outlook. And plus I also just feel better getting that off my chest. But yea maybe I should stop harping on it. 

Thanks for the compliment! 

I believe we should look for messages in her post.

Personal gain? No offense, but you make click-bait video's that really dont go into the details and imporant facts like many others do. You kinda just ride the fans that do the work. You have the most to gain. And you keep making it about you, you are happy "miller" is on vanity. Sorry to be so honest. But stop making these click-bait videos please. Or at least don't throw stones when you live in a glass house paid off of Britney's back.

• Leader
9 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Why would people say your trying to benefit of Britney, when as shown in Vanity Fair you have been fighting to uncensor the situation regarding Britney Spears since 2009 etc.

You Nailed It That Was Perfect GIF - YouNailedIt ThatWasPerfect Awesome GIFs

2 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Personal gain? No offense, but you make click-bait video's that really dont go into the details and imporant facts like many others do. You kinda just ride the fans that do the work. You have the most to gain. And you keep making it about you, you are happy "miller" is on vanity. Sorry to be so honest. But stop making these click-bait videos please. Or at least don't throw stones when you live in a glass house paid off of Britney's back.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Leader
3 minutes ago, Kevney said:

I respect your opinion, but going to agree to disagree. From where I stand, I am not riding off anyones' coattails (though I know that will be disputed by saying I am riding off Britney's fame. I can understand where one would come up with that, but I bust my butt to make BH run smoothly - I have dedicated my life to it, so it's not "smooth sailing" without tons of effort on my part).

I think it's important that people, including myself, enjoy the fruits of labor. Life is too short, so I like to stop and smell the roses, which is what this video is. Being in Vanity Fair is a rare opportunity. I recognize that and want to share the experience with people who have supported BH for all these years. The beauty of Exhale is that you are free to express yourself despite what I may think of it. 

Also, not sure how any of these videos are click bait considering I talk about exactly what the caption and thumbnail state. I'm not tricking anyone. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Again, I respect your opinion, but I see things differently and hope most others do as well. 🙏 

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Thank you, appreciate that. Unfortunately not everyone sees it that way clearly :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Your welcome

But aren't they posting on a Britney Spears forum that you created that they are complaining about you creating and using it to attack you.

I mean that's some next level inception **** haha

Just Ignore That Tiffani Thiessen GIF - JustIgnoreThat TiffaniThiessen  LoriMendoza - Discover & Share GIFs

• Love 1
  • Leader
19 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Dude stop being so insecure about people thinking you’re trying to benefit from Britney! We know that’s not the case. Take that weight off your shoulders. Awesome to be featured in VF btw. 

11 minutes ago, Kevney said:

@halfdressed this is exactly why I feel the need to keep bringing it up tbh. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block