New BreatheHeavy Video! Reacting to being in Vanity Fair

• Community Leader

Hey Exhale! Vanity Fair recently published a story about Britney Spears, her conservatorship and the #FreeBritney movement. 

BreatheHeavy / I was included in the article which was super fun and a huge honor. 

I go through the excerpts and give my take on. Plus, I also address the QAnon reference, which I 100% disagree with. 

How did this come about? When I first saw the article was online, I grabbed my camera and hit record. Here's what happened... :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Thoughts?! I'd love for you to watch and show me some love on the YouTube channel as well as the comments here in Exhale! It'd mean a lot to me!! 

Related:

vf-me.jpg.5af41d279d5d3d9dada451719646d082.jpg

• Love 3

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Exhale! Vanity Fair recently published a story about Britney Spears, her conservatorship and the #FreeBritney movement.  BreatheHeavy / I was included in the article which was super fun and a

The Britney Jean promo

Posted Images

• Community Leader
51 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

Really vibing with the polygon aesthetic :onpoint_ten_10_wow_yes_yas:  That was great, what’s the muted part  :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Thank you!! Haha someone the other day called me "king of geometric shapes" and I legit smile every time I step into my little studio now :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

The muted part is me saying Q * A non. I muted it cause I don't want YouTube to penalize my channel down the road (just in case). They're kinda strict so I'm just taking the extra precaution :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

• Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙