Insider confirms new Britney music!

On 11/17/2020 at 1:29 PM, PickleSpears said:

I thought she might but we haven't seen anyone going to her house except Sam and her trainer and I highly doubt Britney knows how to record and producer her own music.

@ErickGuzman Why the downvote

Because you assume that because you haven’t seen people in or out from her house, they haven’t been there. Obviously there are a lot of things that we don’t see but happen.

And on the other hand, while recording a song or an album, Brit obviously needs a team to make it happen, however she is capable enough of record and produce her own songs by herself. She was Executive Producer of Blackout and has been recording since forever. 

• Like 1
On 11/21/2020 at 2:23 PM, ErickGuzman said:

Because you assume that because you haven’t seen people in or out from her house, they haven’t been there. Obviously there are a lot of things that we don’t see but happen.

And on the other hand, while recording a song or an album, Brit obviously needs a team to make it happen, however she is capable enough of record and produce her own songs by herself. She was Executive Producer of Blackout and has been recording since forever. 

It's Covid, she's not working on an album. Hate to break it to you. And we all know that Britney is not recording or producing her own songs. And we all know that she wasn't actually the EP on Blackout. Maybe you're a newer fan but all of this is obvious.

48 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

0 evidence to this claim. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

The story is that Blackout had an EP but that woman left the label before Blackout was released so they didn't credit her and just put Britney's name instead. I love Britney and Blackout is easily one of her best albums, if not her very best, but she's never been an EP. She wasn't exactly in a great place during a lot of the recording of Blackout, either.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

The story is that Blackout had an EP but that woman left the label before Blackout was released so they didn't credit her and just put Britney's name instead. I love Britney and Blackout is easily one of her best albums, if not her very best, but she's never been an EP. She wasn't exactly in a great place during a lot of the recording of Blackout, either.

It's just rumours, though. Britney obviously wasn't having Blackout as her priority in 2007 but based on what the producers have said, she did have a bit of process in the creativity and I wouldn't be surprised if she was funding the album. She wanted to create some innovative, and that she did. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

It's just rumours, though. Britney obviously wasn't having Blackout as her priority in 2007 but based on what the producers have said, she did have a bit of process in the creativity and I wouldn't be surprised if she was funding the album. She wanted to create some innovative, and that she did. 

Yeah it's the story that I kept hearing and it's the more likely story in my opinion so I believe that. Again, I love Britney and Blackout is awesome but I just don't see Britney handling an entire album like that on her own especially in 2007.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

I have been a fan from day one and have never in my life heard about this! Anyways you don’t have to do any actual producing to be an executive producer most of the time they just sort of over see the project and help pick the track listing. 

Britney wouldn’t even have to meet with an executive producer in person either, going back to your covid argument they could just communicate over the phone and plenty of artists have recorded music during the pandemic. All you need is someone to help you record the vocals and then send them over to a producer.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

I think this makes sense however I do believe a lot of blackout was still her

im a bit confused as to why she isn’t credited as the EP In the Zone. I’m lazy, who is the EP for ITZ?

2 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I have been a fan from day one and have never in my life heard about this! Anyways you don’t have to do any actual producing to be an executive producer most of the time they just sort of over see the project and help pick the track listing. 

Britney wouldn’t even have to meet with an executive producer in person either, going back to your covid argument they could just communicate over the phone and plenty of artists have recorded music during the pandemic. All you need is someone to help you record the vocals and then send them over to a producer.

It's been floating around for a while now and like I said before it's a very likely story. I know what an EP does I just don't believe that she did it on her own. It involves a lot of coordinating that I doubt she did herself. It is what it is, it's just the story I've heard and the story I believe. Wouldn't be the first time people lied about her work or credits tbh.

But about a new album, sure Britney could be in talks with all kinds of people over the phone, although according to a lot of people on Exhale she isn't even allowed to have a phone (lol). Again I just don't believe she's doing that right now. Britney is pretty old school with a lot of aspects of her career so I can see her holding off to record the tradition way in an actual studio.

On 11/22/2020 at 1:51 PM, PickleSpears said:

It's Covid, she's not working on an album. Hate to break it to you. And we all know that Britney is not recording or producing her own songs. And we all know that she wasn't actually the EP on Blackout. Maybe you're a newer fan but all of this is obvious.

I do know that 🙄🙄🙄 

I was just explaining to you why I downvoted you and because you asked. 

On 11/23/2020 at 4:21 AM, PickleSpears said:

It's been floating around for a while now and like I said before it's a very likely story. I know what an EP does I just don't believe that she did it on her own. It involves a lot of coordinating that I doubt she did herself. It is what it is, it's just the story I've heard and the story I believe. Wouldn't be the first time people lied about her work or credits tbh.

But about a new album, sure Britney could be in talks with all kinds of people over the phone, although according to a lot of people on Exhale she isn't even allowed to have a phone (lol). Again I just don't believe she's doing that right now. Britney is pretty old school with a lot of aspects of her career so I can see her holding off to record the tradition way in an actual studio.

I think she definitely has a phone but with restricted access to it.

Obviously, whenever RCA Records wants to release new songs, they probably have loads of dismissed productions from previous albums that they could release. Just like they're doing right now with SITS, that we could have never heard about.

• Love 3