Insider confirms new Britney music!

1 hour ago, Buffybot said:
3 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

She did a video reading letters fans allegedly sent from The Zone, she even mentioned that name and the "reason" she didn't attend. She doesn't need to go to that crap to promote It, that video is all the promo they need... She gave the blessing lol. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

It was stated when they were talking about her refusing to engage in any business activities so. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif.

• Love 1

Its just a matter of time before Jaime is removed. She isn't going to be out of the conservatorship, for a bit she stated through court docs she retains her right to do it later. 

Bessemer might be looking for new management for her, Jaime will be gone by 2021. She will release new music, and prove that she can handle everything herself, including a new era....but I don't see any of that happening until mid 2021....but maybe im wrong, maybe she has been working on stuff.  

• Like 3

Considering her current situation and the fact she said to her son she wanted to quit doing music (and perform) I truly don't know what we're talking about tbh. 

I guess she needs her freedom and life back in order to be inspired again and care about her artistry, so I don't believe these so called insiders at all. 

I'm not here for another uninspired era.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Cocopop said:

Often times these insiders aren’t teasing anything that we know of. If it is SITS then he’s most likely trolling on purpose which isn’t something he’s known for. :typing_keyboard_computer:

I smell the lead coming early Jan :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Ooooo FF style release ready for a world tour in June after the vaccine rollout :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

I’m here for it :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

14 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

Another day, another insider. What has this random fanbase forum insider said in the past to be reliable source? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Mr. S is everything but random. He has announced multiple releases when the rest of the world is clueless. He’s been 100% spot on with Taylor, Miley, Gaga, Britney & Selena.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Dirk said:

she said she doesnt want to work a long time ago, i think even in 2019 we were hearing about it

britney is bored at home by now she wants just her father far from her so she could be herself, Jodi is there now and now the new company... tristar is gone 🙏🏼

Well,  she scrapped Hey Ma and I Feel So Free With You for a reason....

15 hours ago, Cocopop said:

I’m actually thinking that Bessemer becoming co-conservator might’ve been enough for her to want to work again while the courts sort things out. I think that she’s actually in a better place now and maybe even has regained some of her power back.

She also said in one of her posts recently she’s wants to get creative 

25 minutes ago, Shadelena said:

I don't like this. I was only happy with Swimming In The Stars cuz it was an outtake and looked like a "thank you". I don't want any new material from her unless she's free.

She was specific and very direct when she said she does not want to work while her father is controlling her. I don’t understand why Exhale is so excited with this song...She literally said she doesn’t want to work and refused to, the day before this. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

Ooooo FF style release ready for a world tour in June after the vaccine rollout :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

I’m here for it :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

I watched a video on YouTube the other day where Billboard claims that they will require a vaccine or a negative test to allow you to purchase tickets...they also used a picture of someone and insinuated it was Britney in the thumbnail EDIT they corrected the thumbnail but the comments prove that they did use a pic of someone else lol