Insider confirms new Britney music!

1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Yet she refused to attend. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

Since when? ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

She did a video reading letters fans allegedly sent from The Zone, she even mentioned that name and the "reason" she didn't attend. She doesn't need to go to that crap to promote It, that video is all the promo they need... She gave the blessing lol. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

The Billboard interview? There's a thread about It and you can find on Billboard site, it's a thank you to us for making Mood Ring number one. You can Google It bb :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

I thought she might but we haven't seen anyone going to her house except Sam and her trainer and I highly doubt Britney knows how to record and producer her own music.

shes more talented and skilled than u think

she knows how to play the piano and knows notes and come up with tunes in her head

shes had loads of classical training as well

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

shes more talented and skilled than u think

she knows how to play the piano and knows notes and come up with tunes in her head

shes had loads of classical training as well

For sure but I was saying that I doubt Britney knows how to engineer an album. Most artists don't. Do you really think she could create an album by herself in a home studio?

12 hours ago, Cocopop said:

I’m actually thinking that Bessemer becoming co-conservator might’ve been enough for her to want to work again while the courts sort things out. I think that she’s actually in a better place now and maybe even has regained some of her power back.

We shouldn’t stop until Jamie is completely out. That abuser has to go. 

FREE BRITNEY!

• Love 2
12 hours ago, ElenaB said:

here we go again... do we really want another era of Britney not being into it? I feel bad for her since 2008. She doesn’t seem to enjoy album releases anymore. I know she looked more into it during Glory but given the info we have from court hearings i don’t think it would be the case this time. 

Exactly my thoughts. Yippie, how exciting to see her sleep walk through a song. Can't wait, specially given the context surrounding her. 

• Love 3