This Day in Pop: Britney Spears joins the 'NSYNC in Concert' tour as the opening act in 1998 (November 17)

hairmallzone.jpg.53b39be90a13ac74c392fdd1d8ddce64.jpg1998NsyncTour.jpg

On November 17, 1998, Britney Spears joined the NSYNC in Concert tour as the opening act for their second leg. She participated in 38 concerts in total, along with pop bands Sweetbox and B*Witched from November through January 1999. In the summer of 1998 she had already embarked on her own promotional mall tour, the L'Oreal Hair Zone Tour.

70af89c712e40415ae4e6ad5767b9288.jpg

The setlist consisted of (You Drive Me) Crazy, Sometimes, Born to Make You Happy, Thinkin' About You and ...Baby One More Time.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Puppy said:

And the irony that they became her fans later:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I think some of them became fans :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:  others really hated her and the rumours about her dating Justin since this tour didnt help either :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, Bundy said:

I think some of them became fans :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:  others really hated her and the rumours about her dating Justin since this tour didnt help either :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

I know...because my cousin was a JT fan and she hated Britney but the irony is...she's the same age as Britney so I know it was jealousy :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

2 hours ago, Puppy said:

I know...because my cousin was a JT fan and she hated Britney but the irony is...she's the same age as Britney so I know it was jealousy :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Lol I know JTs fans trashed Britney bc some of them shared some rare pics of them leaving some places together while they were still trying to deny the rumours 

They were so jealous of Britney those fools, as if Britney couldnt do better than JT when she had people like Ben Affleck and Prince William crushing on her :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: I loved Nsync when I was a kid, but even I knew Britney was too attractive for him lmfao

In late 98/early 99 there were already rumours about them and Justin always denied or kept silent 

6:21 

8:33 

10:21 :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: