What are your dream funeral songs?

I love music so much that I would love all guests to have to write down a song or something that reminds them of me and share it/talk about the memory or have it be played LOL

I went to a visitation recently for my friends father and there was just classic 70's rock playing / songs he liked. That's totally what I would want too - not necc sad songs but just songs that I loved and that defined different parts of my life. Naturally, I would make this playlist as I make playlists for everything in my life lol. No DJ needed for me, thank you. 

• Love 2
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this aint playing, i aint coming to my funeral 

This one I think it would set the mood just right  Followed by this one   rip Sasha 

and With Hillary Duff performing 

Posted Images

For "fun" funeral songs, these are my two:

I think this song is sooo sweet. The sentiment of playing this for the ones you leave behind. I know it's not about death, but what a way to tell your loved ones that when you're on the edge of glory, crossing over, you're dancing your way to heaven. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

This one, only because my family and friends know Britney was always my favorite singer since I was a kid. So I would hope that whenever they hear a Britney song, they'll think of me. :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy: