Who wants to own the official 2021 Kylie calendar, exclusively available at Kylie.com

Spicechinodiva

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3292453544213654&id=100003471216517&sfnsn=mo

Go to Kylie.com.

As that is the only way to get Kylie's official 2021 Calendar. 

Darenote cut ties with Danilo, thus canceling the annual Kylie calendar (which is one of the biggest selling calendars every year in the UK).

The lovers were actually Shocked that there was gonna be no Kylie calendar..

Fear not. The day DISCO was issued, Kylie herself that the calendar is still happening. 

But only as a website exclusive. She makes more money this way as a. Independent release.

12.99 plus shipping. 

US Shipping is an additional 20 Dollars as it's actually shipped from the UK, Not the US. 

If you think that's Bad. A Brazilian Kylie fan got charged a 52.00 customs fee Along with shipping and the store Price. 

.but considering Disco isn't available in Brazil on CD or streaming Until December. 

He said it was Worth it. Cos he would get the deluxe cd, before Brazil got the 12 Track standard. 

I'm with him thee. I couldn't see Disco without Hey lonely or Spotlight. 

But, anyway. Head over to Kylie.com for A your Disco needs from the super deluxe digital album, a Discofied calendar, and various Vinyl and cassette tape formats. 

Kylie had you covered. 

Even a Discofied hoodie made from bits of an actual disco ball. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived