Britney songs you used to hate, but like now

FullyDattAndDatt3full

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love these threads you created today:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

i know i’m gonna get hate for this and it’s a hard confession to make but... I didn’t like Toxic that much back then:embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: now I love it and I understand the praise, the Grammy and the overall love the song gets from everyone, but when I was like 10, back in 2004, I was like why is everybody talking about this song so much it’s not even that good:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

3 hours ago, ElenaB said:

i love these threads you created today:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

i know i’m gonna get hate for this and it’s a hard confession to make but... I didn’t like Toxic that much back then:embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: now I love it and I understand the praise, the Grammy and the overall love the song gets from everyone, but when I was like 10, back in 2004, I was like why is everybody talking about this song so much it’s not even that good:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

thank you!

your answer is also more interesting than average

Toxic after all is a unique song and some people might not like it, it is not a surprise

however what i also think that these days people are in consensus it is a rather good song and these who say otherwise feel weird themselves. this phenomena is also interesting

it is obvious that whenever somebody made a thread the don't like it or don't think it is a special song, they'd get hate for it. nobody even DARES to think otherwise

Oof where do I start lmao

honestly, most of the Blackout album :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: even tho I heard that it was supposedly her best and one of the best pop albums ever; when I first listened  to the whole thing I really didn’t care for it; obviously I’ve changed my mind since lmao and I’ve gone to see the light of Godney:letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

I also used to DESPISE leather & lace but I lowkey love it now, same Mannequin 

41 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

But Ying Yang Twins and will.i.am represent the black community culturally

Their work is quite mediocre, though. They could have easily worked with another Black producer who would have done a better job on the Britney Jean album and they could have easily worked with other Black rappers to be the featured artist on (I Got That) Boom Boom

Toxic .. I don't know why..I liked the video even back in 2004 but when you ask people their favourite song and they say toxic i find it so irritating, britney literally has like 100 + songs to chose from

At the moment I'm re listening to 3, if u seek amy, invitation,slumber party, drop dead beautiful and gimme more..love them all 

Private show: when I listen to it for a first time I was upset. My years wasn’t used to some registers she is singing.. I was like “what the ****, my year!” After several weeks I found out how great the song was.. There a lot of fun stuff going on track, lots of interesting changings and how the whole thing is packaged together.. <3

Archived