This Day in Pop: Britney Spears releases Slumber Party ft. Tinashe in 2016 (November 16)

36 minutes ago, Lemon_Drop said:

I have so many memories attached to this video. I was SLAYED when I saw it. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: Specially after the disappointment that was the Make Me... music video.

As Glory itself, a huge missed opportunity.

God, I miss 2016 so much. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

SAME!

I played it like 10 times back to back because I was in shock by the SLAYAGE of it all :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

Wish she made more videos for Glory :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Slumber party is one of her best song :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: I don’t care the amount of hate the song gets on exhale :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I used to get so mad at users on here calling “snooze party” and etc because a) they weren’t even good names to drag it and b) Make Me (Snooze) ft G-Nobody didn’t deserve lead single status. Slumber Party was Brits first single since WB where proper effort was put in and it deserved success dammit :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

In closing, I’m glad we all agree Slumber Party >>> 

:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I loved “Slumber Party” the first time I heard it on the “Glory” album. A real highlight for me so I’m glad it was released as a single although it did underperform.

Tinashe didn’t really add anything to the single for me, however the music video was a different story - the vibe between the two was smokin’ and I just love the visuals - it was a real welcome treat after the disappointment of the “Make Me” video. 

• Love 1
  • 11 months later...