This past year i discovered the rock band Halestorm and now i'm a fan of there's. I posted some of there music in previous threads and people always seemed interested. So heres there thread!

An excerpt taken from there Wikipedia page:

Halestorm is an American rock band from Red Lion, Pennsylvania, consisting of lead vocalist and guitarist Lzzy Hale, her brother drummer and percussionist Arejay Hale, guitarist Joe Hottinger, and bassist Josh Smith.The group's self-titled debut album was released on April 28, 2009, through Atlantic Records. Their second album The Strange Case Of... was released on April 10, 2012. Its lead single "Love Bites (So Do I)" from that album won the Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance on February 10, 2013. Their third album, Into the Wild Life (2015), peaked at number five on the Billboard 200.[9] The band's fourth album, Vicious (2018), debuted at number eight on the chart, becoming their second top 10 record.

Halestorm is well known for their near non-stop touring, often performing as many as 250 shows a year.

Songs:

I Miss The Misery

Love Bites (So Do I)

Mayhem

AMEN

I Get Off

I Like It Heavy

Heres To Us

I'm Not An Angel

Private Parts (feat. James Michael of Sixx: A.M.)

Break In

Bad Romance (Cover)

Familiar Taste Of Poison

These two songs feature Lzzy Hale (Main Vocalist), but there fantastic songs!

Shatter Me

Talk To Me feat. Lzzy Hale (Halestorm)

--

So did you know of Halestorm before? If your just listening to them now, whats your opinion on them? If i haven't listed your favourite Halestorm song, share it!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

Love Bites :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: that bishh can eat her heart out :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I love it.

On Mayhem she literally sounds straight up like P!nk :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Here's to Us :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:  I really liked that one, the nostalgic vibe gets me.

Break In is beautiful :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I Like It Heavy, I'm Not An Angel, Familiar Taste Of Poison, are good. I really enjoyed them, loved her voice. My favorites were Here's To Us and Break In. Thanks for sharing I really enjoyed this.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
10 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Break In is a beautiful song, she did a version featuring Amy Lee

Personally i prefer her solo Break In version.

Always gets me

Oh wow that's amazing I kept thinking about Amy for some reason while I was listening to these songs so that's amazing that they have a song together.

I also preferred the solo version. I have't stopped listening to it. 

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Archived