Hot n Cold Has Surpassed Billion Views On YouTube, 12 Years After The Initial Release

ALBAVEASP

6 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Teenage Dream is literally generic pop music, that's why it's loved so much. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

False ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

This is literally false ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

There is a fine line between generic pop and pure pop music; and TD is the perfect pop potion ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

Teenage Dream- Retro Electro-pop, power pop, industrial, disco

Last Friday Night- Disco, Indie rock, HI-NRJ, Dance-pop

California Gurls- 90s Disco, funk-pop, electro-pop, new wave

Firework- Disco, dance, rock, house, string

Peacock- Dance-pop, up-tempo house

Circle the drain- Disco-rock, gothic rock

One that got away- Pop-rock, ballad

E.T- Electronic, hip-hop, rave, techno

Hummingbird beat- 80s hard-Rock, electronica

Not like the movies- Power ballad

So in conclusion, no. TD is farrr from just generic pop ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

False ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

This is literally false ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

There is a fine line between generic pop and pure pop music; and TD is the perfect pop potion ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

Teenage Dream- Retro Electro-pop, power pop, industrial, disco

Last Friday Night- Disco, Indie rock, HI-NRJ, Dance-pop

California Gurls- 90s Disco, funk-pop, electro-pop, new wave

Firework- Disco, dance, rock, house, string

Peacock- Dance-pop, up-tempo house

Circle the drain- Disco-rock, gothic rock

One that got away- Pop-rock, ballad

E.T- Electronic, hip-hop, rave, techno

Hummingbird beat- 80s hard-Rock, electronica

Not like the movies- Power ballad

So in conclusion, no. TD is farrr from just generic pop ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

You consider ...Baby One More Time by Britney Spears to be generic pop music when that would be considered "pure pop" by your definition. Just because it's generic, doesn't necessarily make it bad, just generic. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

the album has songs like "Peacock" on it, I wouldn't exactly consider it well-written. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

It's generic and fun, that's why it's loved so much. Because people wanted generic pop music back after having R&B being mainstream for so many years. If this was her artistic peak, I'd hate to delve into the rest of her discography. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

Honey, learn how to read. I already made you a favor by highlighting and putting the keyword on CAPS. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

6 hours ago, Albert Aspera said:

Teenage Dream has SOME of the well written and produced tracks.

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Don't have to be so sassy, but then again, this is a Britney Spears fan site. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

I know this site is generally made to support Britney's legal battles, but that's not how Jordan introduced Exhale as I'd love to remember.

125180862_368177634407485_47896541371876

I'm mightn't a Britney fan, but I love pop music + culture that's why I joined here. :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Albert Aspera said:

I know this site is generally made to support Britney's legal battles, but that's not how Jordan introduced this site to me as I'd love to remember.

125180862_368177634407485_47896541371876

I'm mightn't a Britney fan, but I love pop music + culture that's why I joined here. :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

Wait so what are your fave albums from Britney? do you recognize her as a legend? an icon?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Wait so what are your fave albums from Britney? do you recognize her as a legend? an icon?

I haven't listen to her full-length albums yet, but yeah she's obviously iconic because I know handful of her songs. Heard most of them growing up. 

Lucky is one of her songs that I genuinely like, especially when I was treating my mental health problems few years back.

• Love 2

I haven't listen to her full-length albums yet, but yeah she's obviously iconic because I know handful of her songs. Heard most of them growing up. 

Lucky is one of her songs that I genuinely like, especially when I was treating my mental health problems few years back.

Aww, hope things are better now btw :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Also, i suggest if you do have some time, listen to her albums. What i suggest you listen to are Britney, ITZ, Blackout, Circus (i think you would like this album alot) and Glory :)

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Aww, hope things are better now btw :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Also, i suggest if you do have some time, listen to her albums. What i suggest you listen to are Britney, ITZ, Blackout, Circus (i think you would like this album alot) and Glory :)

Still thriving but I'm getting there, thank you so much for being thoughtful. :eyes_britney_laugh:

Yeah, I'll listen to her albums chronologically once I'm in receptive mood. And I think it's not really hard to get into her discography because Katy and Britney kinda have a similar sound. The fact that they shared same producers. 

• Love 1

Yeah, I'll listen to her albums chronologically once I'm in receptive mood. And I think it's not really hard to get into her discography because Katy and Britney kinda have a similar sound. The fact that they shared same producers. 

Yeah, listening to Britney's albums chronologically is always the best way of listening to her music on first listen  since you can witness and experience her growth as an artist and how all her records are different from each other severely :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Also, i think Katy's sound is pretty much influenced from Circus so thats why i think you would like this record the most :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block