What is the lie you believed related to Britney, but you came to know the truth and saw the ligt?

FullyDattAndDatt3full

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

philosophically speaking, its kinda diffcult

she was virgin for a long time, and then again she wasn't

the simpler theory: she always sings live and then officially when you take several conditions to account, she doesn't

life is all about relativity

philosophically and even in language you have some wiggling room

if on a plank there is written 2+2=5 then it is true because according to this source its tru

7 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

That she actually wanted to work again under a cship forced to make millions under the control of her father:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: don’t get me wrong i know she loves performing but all the eras from 08 feel so off:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Honestly she’s never been the same since GH:MP and Blackout

There’s a reason primeney was the last (real) era before conservatorship :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

1 hour ago, Needleney said:

I always believed she was a virgin:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Maybe she was :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

I mean, Lynne talked about being upset when Britney bought a house with Justin and bc he was living in her LA house, maybe the reason she was so upset was bc she was a virgin before? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: coincidence or not, by 2001 she wasnt saying she was a virgin anymore, she was ignoring those questions and saying she would not answer them anymore lmao 

3 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

When I was a little my cousin said that Britney is a nasty girl and she even kissed Madonna on stage while xtina refused to..

later I found out that Britney isn’t nasty (it’s just a gps narrative), she is a really sweet person and xtina kissed Madonna too 🤷‍♂️🤣

He probably thought Christina refused bc MTV cut her kiss :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

He probably thought Christina refused bc MTV cut her kiss :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

Yes and the press was talking only about Britney that time and maybe it was a reason.. 

He hated Britney like many others.. always saying “why do people love Britney she can’t even dance - look at Jlo she is a professional dancer”.. 

imagine how amazed I was when I Brits choreography <3

Britney having lead vocals on the studio recording of Work *****...I knew something was off when it first came out, but just attributed it to the generic “autotune” scapegoat. 

FFT being live vocals. That was exciting and then disappointing and now just frustrating that they don’t consistently use convincing “live” vocals like that. 

Archived