Jump to content

What is the lie you believed related to Britney, but you came to know the truth and saw the ligt?


Recommended Posts

The virgin thing

That she wanted time for her privet life and her family and not wanted to work but made a new album 2005

That she sung on BJ and that was her most personal album but instead it is nearly complete sung by another women

That it´s all her in her music videos, but they used doubles for some scenes

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always believed she was a virgin

That she actually wanted to work again under a cship forced to make millions under the control of her father don’t get me wrong i know she loves performing but all the eras from 08 feel so off

That Jamie was her savior 

4 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

Yes and the press was talking only about Britney that time and maybe it was a reason.. 

He hated Britney like many others.. always saying “why do people love Britney she can’t even dance - look at Jlo she is a professional dancer”.. 

imagine how amazed I was when I Brits choreography <3

He dared to say that when Britney was in her prime? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: I always thought Britney was way better than her, not only as a dancer, but as a whole performer: stage presence, charisma, dance techniques and so on. Britney was so ******* good, but people hate her so much that even that they want to take away from her. 

  • Love 2
Link to post
3 hours ago, Alestaos said:

Because they only air the iconic and relevant scenes :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Bc MTV wanted drama and they got it, they knew Justin would be pressed :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

The silver lining was that *****fied's face was all over the news :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: he looked so pissed off that he had to give so many interviews afterwards trying to justify his reaction :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
8 minutes ago, Bundy said:

He dared to say that when Britney was in her prime? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: I always thought Britney was way better than her, not only as a dancer, but as a whole performer: stage presence, charisma, dance techniques and so on. Britney was so ******* good, but people hate her so much that even that they want to take away from her. 

Even Britney's vocals even post 1998, too, not something hard to accomplish for a singer but J.Lo still didn't. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif.

 

Link to post
18 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I'm not, I believe Britney Spears is the greatest vocalist of all time. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

That clip is what motivated me to sing. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

she out-sung the whole pop music industry by singing that. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

 

Jokes aside, Britney was pretty good as a kid, too bad after she became famous her technique got worst and she barely sang on her lower natural register again 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=dn425JGGvRU

 

  • Love 1
Link to post

When I was little I swore up and down that the breast implant thing was just a rumor but you can clearly tell that she was enhanced. Which is sad when you think about it- she wasn’t even 18. Even if she wanted them, there should’ve been someone telling her to at least wait until she was a little older. 

  • Love 2
Link to post
12 hours ago, rednaldeirf said:

When I was little I swore up and down that the breast implant thing was just a rumor but you can clearly tell that she was enhanced. Which is sad when you think about it- she wasn’t even 18. Even if she wanted them, there should’ve been someone telling her to at least wait until she was a little older. 

The knee injury sort of made her gain weight in 99, she's only 5'4 and always had a curvy body. Being forced to be inactive for the first time will make a womans body change. Its possible that she could have gotten her booobs during that time, but there was literally no break in her schedule for her to get them removed, because they were small again in less than a year and she was also back in shape :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

 

EDIT @Jordan Miller Booobs is a bad word now? :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
21 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

The virgin thing

That she wanted time for her privet life and her family and not wanted to work but made a new album 2005

That she sung on BJ and that was her most personal album but instead it is nearly complete sung by another women

That it´s all her in her music videos, but they used doubles for some scenes

 

Same

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block