What is the lie you believed related to Britney, but you came to know the truth and saw the ligt?

FullyDattAndDatt3full

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

Yes and the press was talking only about Britney that time and maybe it was a reason.. 

He hated Britney like many others.. always saying “why do people love Britney she can’t even dance - look at Jlo she is a professional dancer”.. 

imagine how amazed I was when I Brits choreography <3

He dared to say that when Britney was in her prime? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: I always thought Britney was way better than her, not only as a dancer, but as a whole performer: stage presence, charisma, dance techniques and so on. Britney was so ******* good, but people hate her so much that even that they want to take away from her. 

3 hours ago, Alestaos said:

Because they only air the iconic and relevant scenes :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Bc MTV wanted drama and they got it, they knew Justin would be pressed :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

The silver lining was that *****fied's face was all over the news :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: he looked so pissed off that he had to give so many interviews afterwards trying to justify his reaction :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

8 minutes ago, Bundy said:

He dared to say that when Britney was in her prime? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: I always thought Britney was way better than her, not only as a dancer, but as a whole performer: stage presence, charisma, dance techniques and so on. Britney was so ******* good, but people hate her so much that even that they want to take away from her. 

Even Britney's vocals even post 1998, too, not something hard to accomplish for a singer but J.Lo still didn't. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif.

Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Even Britney's vocals even post 1998, too, not something hard to accomplish for a singer but J.Lo still didn't. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif.

Not u shading Brinny like that tho :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Can Jho sing like that? I think not! :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

18 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I'm not, I believe Britney Spears is the greatest vocalist of all time. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

That clip is what motivated me to sing. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

she out-sung the whole pop music industry by singing that. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

Jokes aside, Britney was pretty good as a kid, too bad after she became famous her technique got worst and she barely sang on her lower natural register again 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=dn425JGGvRU

When I was little I swore up and down that the breast implant thing was just a rumor but you can clearly tell that she was enhanced. Which is sad when you think about it- she wasn’t even 18. Even if she wanted them, there should’ve been someone telling her to at least wait until she was a little older. 

12 hours ago, rednaldeirf said:

When I was little I swore up and down that the breast implant thing was just a rumor but you can clearly tell that she was enhanced. Which is sad when you think about it- she wasn’t even 18. Even if she wanted them, there should’ve been someone telling her to at least wait until she was a little older. 

The knee injury sort of made her gain weight in 99, she's only 5'4 and always had a curvy body. Being forced to be inactive for the first time will make a womans body change. Its possible that she could have gotten her booobs during that time, but there was literally no break in her schedule for her to get them removed, because they were small again in less than a year and she was also back in shape :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

EDIT @Jordan Miller Booobs is a bad word now? :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Archived