What do you respond when people say that Britney has no talent ?

Jamie Lynn Forever

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I wi still never forget that day when I thought she was playing the piano in the onyx hotel tour and just casually gets up and starts playing and piano is still p lk saying by itself :orangu_orangutan_ape:

she was playing the piano, though! ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

She signalled to the band to take over, if you look closely! ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

I'm not sure if she can only play Everytime on the piano, though? ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

Queen of always singing live and playing the piano live. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

she was playing the piano, though! ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

She signalled to the band to take over, if you look closely! ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

I'm not sure if she can only play Everytime on the piano, though? ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

Queen of always singing live and playing the piano live. 

Gurl I need to know why you have an answer for everything and anything :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Well I usually say that if she was talentless she wouldn't have lasted that long. 

But it's childish conversations, questionning the talent of a global superstar... 

We don't need to prove them wrong and I don't try to make them hear some live vocals or justify the playback or found some deeper songs. If they want to hear some live vocals they can buy a ticket for a Adele show. 

Also some weeks ago, some friends of mine put everytime on their tv and a guy that was there told me like "oh this song really touched me" and I was like ok :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

I can't stand when people socially tear her down when they actually like her and then come out about it when the most socially accepted song from her comes up. 

It's like when people say horrible things and finish with: "oh but I like Toxic" in a way you should be thankfull about it, like it's a favor "what you listen to is not all bad". :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Honestly I get you want to defend her because I used to be like this, but they'll never listen. If you keep defend her to those hopeless people they'll keep bring it up. And you will just tire yourself. As soon as I started to be like "ok whatever" when someone bring her up in a bad way, they stopped doing it. 

I swear there was a time when I was in highschool where people I know would just come to me to say "I saw her new video it's bad" or "she did playback last night". I don't care I like her the way she is/the way she performs. Go **** a duck. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

PS: I'm praying that your step-sister will go to the light and found Britney some day. 

Long time ago when I had patience would recite her lyrics she wrote and melodies she arranged lol. But people are set in their mind. Its not something they wanna learn, cause if they did they will ask 'i know you are britney fan, can you send me some of her songs' or anything else that opens the dialogue. A lot of my boyfriends and a husband now didnt think Britney is talented, but we constantly listen to her albums ina car and their comment after awhile was 'I didnt know Britney is such versatile artists, she sings beautifully' so :)

Your sister is insecure and projecting her anger on others. A secure person lifts others up. Dehumanizing and belittling a person is cruel, dangerous, and toxic behavior that while cast a shadow on all her relationships. Give her a hug and tell her you hope she can learn to love herself as much as you love her. When she sees the joy and beauty in herself she will be able to see the beauty that is within others. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Talent is praise, an opinion, a compliment, not something that can be obtained, measured, or quantified. Celebrities are not the most gifted humans. They are individuals who are dedicated and committed to marketing their skills as a profession. Same as a nurse, a scientist, a teacher etc. On some level, we are all being paid to put on a show.

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I personally think Britney was never fully a puppet, even in the ...Baby One More Time era, she had a bit of influence in the creation of the album but In the Zone definitely seems to be when she was the most hands-on. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

Yeah she never gets credited for the subtle things she done that made her stood out. They asked her what’s her stage name she want to be but she was comfortable with her own name. They wanted her to do a power ranger/hero type video yet she changed it to a school and even on shooting day, it was her call to tie the shirts up (due to it restricting her dancing ) and it made the video scandalous, Max Martin said he liked having his artist do the nasal voice ( even nsync done it “it’s gonna be MAY!”) but he said Britney did it better and she sounded **** doing it even though the poor girl is wheezing and sucking in breath to keep up with the pace of the song. 

I always take them back to the early stuff. Starting with the MMC and then on to her early stuff before she was signed and singing in 1996. She had a very powerful voice.

After that it’s on to performances of her incredible dancing, tours where she puts on an epic show. 

To say Britney Spears has no talent is an insult and extremely ignorant. She wouldn’t still be one of the most talked about celebrities after 22 years in the industry if she wasn’t talented. She’s iconic 

Archived