Britney: Yellow... hello... what's your favorite color?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney posted a new photo on Instagram. She captioned it:  

Inb4 her father says she's mentally incapable of taking care of herself because she's changed her favourite colour from baby pink to baby blue to red to yellow a few times in the past 5 years. 

Here come the conspiracy theories

Posted Images

You know it’s refreshing to see all positive comments under her recent few posts. What’s going on? Did her management pay people to post all the negative **** in the comments in the past?  Or are they paying them now to post positive comments? Either way I love the support and positive vibes people are giving her! 

• Love 1
  • Like 7

Is she on holiday then? Are these pics old? Is she asking for help with yellow? Where's Original Doll? What happened at Disney in 2010? Why isn't Brit talking about the c-ship? Will Lou make an unwanted comeback? How much lower will James stoop? Does Britney even know she has a single being released soon? So many questions. 

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Everything but her mouth reminds me of 2001ney, a specific look with the similar eyeliner (heavy but not racooney) can’t remember exactly tho  

britney spears GIF 

I don’t know how to put gifs here so this is the one I could find in the boring gif section of the forum but you get which look it is :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Here come the conspiracy theories :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

ˇlol CONspearacy. and ALL THAT 

lol

gotta confess though we all like CONSPIRACIES

i know i do

sometimes we can actually learn from all this dank conspiracy s***

i think we all have learned from them too

Exhalers are wise

:-)

i believe in the Army and i just have to get more aquainted to knowing together we can know the truth

FIGTHING!

56 minutes ago, limezd said:

You know it’s refreshing to see all positive comments under her recent few posts. What’s going on? Did her management pay people to post all the negative **** in the comments in the past?  Or are they paying them now to post positive comments? Either way I love the support and positive vibes people are giving her! 

Previously her comments were 100% bots. They all had large usernames with numbers at the end, had no posts or they were in private and they always had like at least a thousand likes a minute after they were posted. It literally was so obvious

And in case we needed more proof Jamie straight up threatened to sue anyone who claimed he paid for all of this :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2