Britney: Yellow... hello... what's your favorite color?

Slayer

You know it’s refreshing to see all positive comments under her recent few posts. What’s going on? Did her management pay people to post all the negative **** in the comments in the past?  Or are they paying them now to post positive comments? Either way I love the support and positive vibes people are giving her! 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
54 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Everything but her mouth reminds me of 2001ney, a specific look with the similar eyeliner (heavy but not racooney) can’t remember exactly tho  

britney spears GIF 

I don’t know how to put gifs here so this is the one I could find in the boring gif section of the forum but you get which look it is :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Here come the conspiracy theories :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

ˇlol CONspearacy. and ALL THAT 

lol

gotta confess though we all like CONSPIRACIES

i know i do

sometimes we can actually learn from all this dank conspiracy s***

i think we all have learned from them too

Exhalers are wise

:-)

i believe in the Army and i just have to get more aquainted to knowing together we can know the truth

FIGTHING!

56 minutes ago, limezd said:

You know it’s refreshing to see all positive comments under her recent few posts. What’s going on? Did her management pay people to post all the negative **** in the comments in the past?  Or are they paying them now to post positive comments? Either way I love the support and positive vibes people are giving her! 

Previously her comments were 100% bots. They all had large usernames with numbers at the end, had no posts or they were in private and they always had like at least a thousand likes a minute after they were posted. It literally was so obvious

And in case we needed more proof Jamie straight up threatened to sue anyone who claimed he paid for all of this :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2