Harry Styles is shirtless in Vogue

Jordan Miller

3 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

He has that Johnny Depp vibe. He comes off as one of those eccentric guys that we've all dated thats super deep and introspective, seems to turn your life around and leaves a mark just as fast as they entered it. I generally love Aquarians, he'd be the type I'd get lost in his eyes during long conversations, something right out of Notting Hill. Walking around, holding hands all day. I'm a twink too, so I'm content with his build. I think he's super **** and makes me peen tingle.  

Nope, I don't see it. Depp is light years away attractive than HS. I don't see it on him. 

Once again, HS is showing what guys shouldn't do which is trying too hard. 

1 minute ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I mean, yeah I guess he's hotter. But you have to weigh your options. Do you really want to get rammed by a thick pole through hot hate *** all day or would you prefer long-term companionship and tender sweet moments with a lush guy? I'm substance over style. 

But what makes you think my husband isn't lush? He's lush af. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Hi Exhale! Just saw the photo of Liam and I had to click this thread to make a reaction. Ok, back to playing LoL now. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
9 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I mean, he's cute, and I like the tattoo sleeve, but like... Where's the flavor?! Why eat plain ol' white bread when you can have something more interesting? He'd be a fine one-night stand, but that's the extent of it. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Well I have nothing against one-night stands :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

8 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I mean, yeah I guess he's hotter. But you have to weigh your options. Do you really want to get rammed by a thick pole through hot hate *** all day or would you prefer long-term companionship and tender sweet moments with a lush guy? I'm substance over style. 

The difference is that I do the ramming normally so no need to worry about getting rammed :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Plus, I have @Roxxy for both substance AND style. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Harry is cute and hot too, don't get me wrong. Just not in these pics. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: To me at least. :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Well I have nothing against one-night stands :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

The difference is that I do the ramming normally so no need to worry about getting rammed :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Plus, I have @Roxxy for both substance AND style. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Harry is cute and hot too, don't get me wrong. Just not in these pics. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: To me at least. :eyes_britney_laugh:

Ok wellll, ramming aside, he can always take his dress off you know. It's not a huge barrier. He too needs a forever home.  :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block