Kylie's "Disco" debuts at #1 in the UK, breaking record as the fastest selling album of the year in the UK and she is the first female artist to score #1's in 5 different decades

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It seemed like a close call between Kylie's "Disco" and Little Mix's "Confetti" fighting for that #1 at the start but Kylie Minogue has done it and "Disco" has officially debuted at #1 in the UK. Kyli

QUEEN!!   She deserves it! This record is incredible. My favorite Kylie album ever. 

What a legend   DISCO

Posted Images

I am really happy for Kylie. Disco is a masterpiece! BOP after BOP. However, I can say the same about Confetti. I once claimed Kylie can be #1 one week, girls can be #1 the following week or the other way around. Anyway, it's not #1 that makes album great (Blackout was #2 too if I am not mistaken). It's all about quality and both albums are solid pieces of work, therefore girls can earn any other record. Sweet Melody goes higher in the chart (if I am not mistaken, it's #3, very popular right now). Let's celebrate both albums. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 1
  • Like 1