Kylie's "Disco" debuts at #1 in the UK, breaking record as the fastest selling album of the year in the UK and she is the first female artist to score #1's in 5 different decades

Slayer

I am really happy for Kylie. Disco is a masterpiece! BOP after BOP. However, I can say the same about Confetti. I once claimed Kylie can be #1 one week, girls can be #1 the following week or the other way around. Anyway, it's not #1 that makes album great (Blackout was #2 too if I am not mistaken). It's all about quality and both albums are solid pieces of work, therefore girls can earn any other record. Sweet Melody goes higher in the chart (if I am not mistaken, it's #3, very popular right now). Let's celebrate both albums. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block