Britney posts a video of old dancer Blake McGrath

Slayer

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Well,  ... you also bore me and you tire me defending "Chef", Jeff, and Cassie but since they are friends and they go on vacation, then you have to defend them ...that exactly you speak of negativity. 

Nobody's stopping you from speaking your opinion but literally all you every post is the same comments on repeat like do you not get bored :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

7 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

Nobody's stopping you from speaking your opinion but literally all you every post is the same comments on repeat like do you not get bored :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

5 hours ago, s&m said:

This :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Well, I'm not bored of saying that what I think and you think is good, what these people do is perfect ... I see your expectations.

I used to have such a crush on him! He was **** AF during the BOM performance at the Onyx Hotel. He was also very unapologetically gay during the Toxic promo performances. He danced with another guy if you look closely. That was huge for me back then when I was closeted. I felt like my queen supported me! AHHHH. Memories. 

Archived