Britney posts a video of old dancer Blake McGrath

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine the dudes that are randomly chilling on the beach and have no idea that they will be seen in Brit's insta by almost 27 million people 

Seeing this really made me feel like Brit misses performing so badly. 

This is sweet! He was a dancer for her during the onyx hotel tour l believe. He reposted her video on his Instagram saying ‘ love you Britney Spears’ https://www.instagram.com/p/CHgsiYbHer_/

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Yes!!! He posted a picture on November 5th at the Montage Kapalua Bay!!!! 

OMGGGGGG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHOjBgZhp2b/?igshid=159j48nvwtx46

Watch him being Britney's new choreographer and the post was to casually present him to the fans :neydedance_purple:

Why was everybody there for **** sake?? Can somebody track Larry?

• Love 2
Just now, LLuvia said:

For saying that she does not have access to her Instagram and her team and people around her are lying? No ... that is not negative, it is a reality.

You post the same comment/opinion in every thread, we get it :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Like 4

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

16 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This is clearly Britney, I think she really misses having friends and wants to reach out to people :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

She's a (soon-to-be) 39 year old woman with extremely restricted contact with the outside world. Not only because of the conservatorship, but also because of her fame. Of course she's starved for human interaction. Whatever you believe about Britney's relationship with Sam (personally, I believe it's real), even the strongest relationships can't satisfy all of your interpersonal needs. Quarantine's proven that, and she's essentially been in quarantine for who knows how long. The woman needs and misses her old friends. And since she's been performing for so long, that probably means her old dancers, choreographers, make-up artists, designers, etc. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

She's a (soon-to-be) 39 year old woman with extremely restricted contact with the outside world. Not only because of the conservatorship, but also because of her fame. Of course she's starved for human interaction. Whatever you believe about Britney's relationship with Sam (personally, I believe it's real), even the strongest relationships can't satisfy all of your interpersonal needs. Quarantine's proven that, and she's essentially been in quarantine for who knows how long. The woman needs and misses her old friends. And since she's been performing for so long, that probably means her old dancers, choreographers, make-up artists, designers, etc. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

She's been in quarantine since 2008. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Like 7
Just now, Slayer said:

You post the same comment/opinion in every thread, we get it :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Well,  ... you also bore me and you tire me defending "Chef", Jeff, and Cassie but since they are friends and they go on vacation, then you have to defend them ...that exactly you speak of negativity.