Britney posts a video of old dancer Blake McGrath

Slayer

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This is clearly Britney, I think she really misses having friends and wants to reach out to people :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

She's a (soon-to-be) 39 year old woman with extremely restricted contact with the outside world. Not only because of the conservatorship, but also because of her fame. Of course she's starved for human interaction. Whatever you believe about Britney's relationship with Sam (personally, I believe it's real), even the strongest relationships can't satisfy all of your interpersonal needs. Quarantine's proven that, and she's essentially been in quarantine for who knows how long. The woman needs and misses her old friends. And since she's been performing for so long, that probably means her old dancers, choreographers, make-up artists, designers, etc. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

5 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

She's a (soon-to-be) 39 year old woman with extremely restricted contact with the outside world. Not only because of the conservatorship, but also because of her fame. Of course she's starved for human interaction. Whatever you believe about Britney's relationship with Sam (personally, I believe it's real), even the strongest relationships can't satisfy all of your interpersonal needs. Quarantine's proven that, and she's essentially been in quarantine for who knows how long. The woman needs and misses her old friends. And since she's been performing for so long, that probably means her old dancers, choreographers, make-up artists, designers, etc. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

She's been in quarantine since 2008. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Just now, Slayer said:

You post the same comment/opinion in every thread, we get it :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Well,  ... you also bore me and you tire me defending "Chef", Jeff, and Cassie but since they are friends and they go on vacation, then you have to defend them ...that exactly you speak of negativity. 

Archived