Britney Spears: Complete Collection (New Spotify playlist on Britneys artist page)

9 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

Either team con or her label are desperate for the coins from her. Where were they when glory happened? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I think this is purely RCA . And it isn't wrong in my opinion. We need to realise that Britney and every other popstar belong to an entity/corporation which market their brands and the money is then divided however. 

Britney's been off for 4 years now. With things going on with her , her artistic and career relevance dies further and further , not to mention the company need the artist to contribute every now and then hence contracts exist. Ariana doesn't wake up one day and go " im gonna release an album" as ideal as that sounds there is an entire marketing team worlwide that works to take advantage of what sells and what's hot then the artist does the job and both are happy. 

On top of all , Britney's situation could help the label in terms of exposure . So think of this as a "Blackout" situation type where the album was released to literally shift the negative attention which worked perfectly at the time . And now this little deal. It's positive , it's business and i don't think Britney minds it at all ..... Britney is denying to work PHYSICALLY and be pushed .... 

Anyways u get the point of what im trying to say i guess lol 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, mihai.serban said:

On Wikipedia it seems that Swimming In The Stars is going to be released in 2021

So messy. Why release it in 2021 when it'll already be leaked sooner when it's on vinyl?  Unless they're planning an actual single release with music video and everything and COVID or her C-ship is in the way. 

7 minutes ago, jennyj said:

So messy. Why release it in 2021 when it'll already be leaked sooner when it's on vinyl?  Unless they're planning an actual single release with music video and everything and COVID or her C-ship is in the way. 

I think because they ship out the vinyl in Jan 2021 if I'm not mistaken

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

Either team con or her label are desperate for the coins from her. Where were they when glory happened? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Her contract probably states she has to release something since it’s been so long since Glory! 

RCA really did Glory dirty and they admitted they miss handled the album in an interview and that it deserved better! I mean even the release date was poorly planned!